Crossroads
0%
0 votes
No Holds Barred
31.25%
10 votes
other
32 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I know there have been other "Worst" threads, and that some people can't come up with one, but I wanted to do a poll for those who can choose just one.

If you wanted us to make a choice from the movies you selected, why did you then allow an "OTHER" option in the poll?

I choose other.

I'm going with Breathless (1983).
Out of all the pointless, hacky re-makes of superior foreign-language films, this may well be the most pointless and the hackiest. Barf-o-la. This atrocity stars Richard Gere and was directed and co-adapted by Jim McBride.

*and in your poll I'm assuming Crossroads is the very recent Britney Spears debut and not either Walter Hill's 1986 flick about Blues music and the Devil or the 1947 mystery starring William Powell and Basil Rathbone, yeah? Has anyone here actually SEEN Britney's Crossroads, or is at least willing to admit it?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I wanted people to choose whatever movie they wanted to choose. I'm not sure I understand your complaint.

I misread your first post a little. In my defense, I just woke up from a nap.

All this talk of the "one", and you didn't even include Highlander 2: The Quickening in your poll. That's my second choice as worst movie ever, and number one for worst sequel ever made.

So there, I got in two anyway. I guess I'm one of those people who can't choose just one. There are WAY too many bad movies out there....unfortunately.

Now With Moveable Parts
Of your choices, I went with Batman and Robin. That movie completely blows. I hated it.

Of my own choice...I'd go with Freddie Got Fingered, Me, Myself, and Irene, or Jawbreaker.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Batman & Robin of course. Can't think of any right now that are equal or worse to that...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

You broken battleaxes... I LOVE Batman & Robin! And Poison Ivy!

Poison Ivy: I am nature's arm! Her spirit! Hell.. I am Mother Nature! And the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours... because it's not NICE to FOOL with MOTHER NATURE!

Robin: I need a sign that you've turned over a new leaf.
Poison Ivy: How about "slippery when wet?"

Poison Ivy: Come join me. My garden needs tending.

Poison Ivy: I'll help you grab your rocks.

Poison Ivy: Enough monkey business! We've got work to do!

Poison Ivy: Batface and Birdbrain turned out to be more resistant to my love dust than expected. No matter... next time I'll just give them a stronger dose.

Poison Ivy: Mmmm... Turkish Bath. This looks promising. A fixer UPPER... but with a certain homey charm. Ahhhhh, a minus. CURRENT tenants.
Punk Boy: Hello, my little pretty pretty.
Poison Ivy: HELLO, yourself!
Punk Boy: You look good enough to eat.
Poison Ivy: That I am. Come and get me... if you can.

Poison Ivy: Let's redecorate! What IS this FLOOR? I've always hankered for something on the water.

Poison Ivy: It took God seven days to create paradise... let's see if I can do better.

Poison Ivy: I really am to die for.

Poison Ivy: Sorry, boys. My vines have a CRUSH on you.

Poison Ivy: Gotta run... so many people to KILL.... so little TIME!

Poison Ivy: As I told Lady Freeze when I pulled her plug, THIS is a one woman show!

Poison Ivy and Batgirl are fighting. Ivy withdraws her knife. Batgirl stays still. Ivy checks her appearance in the reflection of her knife!

And her doctor.....

Dr.Woodrue: Dr.Isley! Pamala! You look great... especially for a a dead woman!

What I think all you guys need to do is employee the 15 minute rule. If it don't pass the test (15 mins) pop that suck out of the VCR also it keeps the head from getting dirty

Class is dismised

my other vote goes for Hackers
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I'm havin' trouble here--I need parameters. Do B movies and C movies count? There's no bottom if you go there. Or do we stick to movies that made it into major release?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by mecurdius
my other vote goes for Hackers
WHAT!? I wouldn't go so far as to call it the worst. It's not the best, but it's not the worst.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity
You broken battleaxes... I LOVE Batman & Robin! And Poison Ivy!

You also like Golden Girls...

Originally posted by sadesdrk
You also like Golden Girls...
Wrong. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Golden Girls!

They're on right now, as a matter of fact. The Lifetime channel. Television for women.

The Lifetime channel. Television for women.
...yet virtually every TV movie they broadcast involves a woman getting beaten in some way. Hey, it sure as hell beats Oxygen, though. That "network" terrifies me. I didn't know TV could be that mad. MTV and BET are looking a helluva lot better right now. Maybe if I'm real nice to him, Carson Daly will save me from Amy Yasbeck.

Originally posted by TWTCommish
Maybe if I'm real nice to him, Carson Daly will save me from Amy Yasbeck.
Even I don't have that fantasy. Get some real heroes!

Like who? Where have all the cowboys gone? © And besides...sometimes you've gotta take what you can get. It's all relative. I'm not too good to accept anyone's help if it means getting away from that awful "couch show" (that's the best way I can describe it) they run 8 hours a day.

Originally posted by TWTCommish
Where have all the cowboys gone?
You just had to ask.... I'm not even gonna tell ya the answer to that. You can just guess. It's extra credit.

Now With Moveable Parts
no one mentioned that Carrot Top flick yet...
What was that called?