Avatar Tournament II: Nominations

Tools    

If you want to be included in the second MoFo Avatar Tournament, then you have to SEND ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE saying so. The first twenty people [thirty if there is a demand, although I don't suppose there will be] will be put into the contest. So if you does love your avatar, you does enter nowly! Avoid the non-existant rush.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Mine kicks ass!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Put me in your pocket...
Can we nominate someone who isn't here as much as they use to be and may not see this thread?

I would like to already vote for whatever SC's new avatar is up against, in any and all rounds.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You have to PM me if you want in, as I said. And yeah, Annie, if you want to nominate others, fine.

When I have the right number of people. For the love of God be patient. Send me your Sight & Sound poll picks while you're waiting.