0 votes
No Holds Barred
31.25%
10 votes
other
32 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity

You just had to ask.... I'm not even gonna tell ya the answer to that. You can just guess. It's extra credit.
MMMMM....COWBOYS. eh? Mmmm-hmmm. I know.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Yeah, Chairman of the Board is the Carrot Top flavored movie.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Xanadu

(It's SO bad it's worth a rental if you haven't seen it..)

"A place where nobody dared to go, the love that we came to know, we called it Xanadu-ooo-ooo-ooo..."

I think The Top's movie is Chairman of the Bored, that's B-O-R-E-D*....or at least that would have been a more apt title.

*props to the great Norm Macdonald on a "Conan" appearance with Courtney Thorne-Smith.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I just wanna say gladiator. Ok there have been worse movies, but none of them have been this overrated. And by the way, I transported all the cowboys into the 12th dimension.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I wouldn't say Gladiator is the worst movie of all time, certainly built up more than it should have been, but it was an O.K. movie.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Carmen: A hip hopera

one and a half hours of rapping. enough to make a sane man cry.

please, stay out of this films way.

It's for your own good.

I thought Hackers was a very good movie. Plus is also has some very good music. It does get old after you have seen it a million times. I also love batman movies but Batman and Robin is the worst.

No offense to anyone, but Golden Girls S-U-C-K-S. It's worse than Scooby-Doo on ice! And Glitter! And Godfather 3! Ok, maybe not that bad. But still pretty bad! Batman & Robin had some good one-liners, but still not anything that good. (Sorry, Sexy Celebrity!)

crazed out movie freak
I have to go with this lowbudget piece of crap called No Retreat No Surrender. Man it was aweful. I feel dumb for even addmitting that I've seen it.

Vertical Limit

A Clockwork Orange.

I know I will get some stick but its terrible!! Its trying to be really clever and shocking but it just isn't.

OR

Final Destination

Need I say anymore.?

Come on .... it was as predictable as X-Mas, but without a Big Guy in a Red Suit who comes down the Chimney!

It sucked bad

The Future Ed Wood
hasa nyone said kazzam yet with shakile oneil???? that sucks @ss

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

Back with a bang!
Altough I haven't seen it, I have a feeling that Leprechaun in the Hood might be a contender for the prize. Ice T and Coolio is in it, so it must have cost some money to make.

crazed out movie freak
Originally posted by Vetinari
Altough I haven't seen it, I have a feeling that Leprechaun in the Hood might be a contender for the prize. Ice T and Coolio is in it, so it must have cost some money to make.
Oh yeah those are two big time actors.

Radioactive Spider Blood
I could make a pretty good argument for Men in Black II

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."