XXX - A New Breed of Secret Agent

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Tis sad when stunt people die, cause they really do make the movie, not the actors. So while it's sad that he died while making this movie possible, we must sit back and laugh cause, well, he died making this movie possible. The movie already has bloodshed GASP.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I gotta admit, this looks a lot cooler than the last few James Bond flicks. I might end up seeing this, despite my dislike of the very first trailer.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Remember when spy movies envolved disguises and espionage.
Infiltration is the thing of the past when u can just blow **** up

Astute observation...I prefer the slick moves to break in or escape to the blunt, "make stuff 'splode" method of doing things. I want to say "wow, I wish I'd thought of that."

once again, the world is safe from the threat of danger

Now With Moveable Parts
Directed by a big shot producer making his directorial debut, this movie stars Vin Diesel and Samuel L. Jackson.

I wasn't interested AT ALL when my mom first told me about it (she has a huge disgusting crush on Vin) but after I saw the previews before Men in Black II, I have to say I'm kinda looking forward to it.
Don't let the plot summary scare you:
Plot Outline: Xander Cage is an extreme sports athelete recruited by the government on a special mission.

It doesn't look as dumb as it sounds....
try not to watch the whole preview, too. It showed way too much...I started closing my eyes about halfway through it.
Anyhoodles, anyone else excited?

Federal Marshall
Erm I'm kinda thinking this movie could be quite good, it used to be spy movies couldnt measure up to James Bond in my eys, but True lies certainly showed that blowing lots of stuff up can make a cool movie. Anyway in the action genre most movies can usually make up for a lack of plot if they have a half decent actor and a lot of BIG BANGS to fill the boring spaces where lesser films would actually include plot.

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Big Vin is as cool as a bucket of ice at the mo, so I`m really looking forward to checking this one out

I really hope he comes good on a rumour I read recently in that he might be tipped to play Conan`s son in King Conan .