War (2007 Film)

Tools    

It's difficult for me to understand some of the Events in the Movie called War.

Is anyone able to answer my questions about the Movie called War?

1. Does Tom Lone die in the movie? Yes or No.

2. Does Rogue die in the Movie? Yes or No.

3. If Tom Lone does not die in the Movie, then how come Tom Lone does not accept Crawford's Apology?

4. If Tom Lone does not die in the Movie, then how come Tom Lone kills Crawford?

Tom Lone is Rogue... In the beginning of the movie, when Rogue goes to kill Tom, Tom actually kills rogue and takes his persona. The whole movie after the burning of Tom Lone's home, Rogue IS Tom Lone, trying to get revenge on the people that hired Rogue in the first place.

So, answer to question #1 = yes and no, considering Tom left his real self to begin a new life as Rogue, and no, cause he technically is still himself, he just had facial reconstruction surgery, and lives his life as Rogue

Question #2: Rogue died when he originally tried to kill Tom, and Tom's family.

Question #3: Tom Lone/ Rogue doesn't accept Crawford's Apology because Crawford was crooked, and he found that out.

Question #4: Tom Lone/Rogue kills Crawford, because Crawford is the one that gives up Tom Lone's name, and location, leaving them for dead, basically.

Hope that helped.

Oh, and when I mean Crawford was crooked, I mean that Crawford was actually WORKING for Shiro.