Hello world

Tools    

Hi Nemo, Did you post your movie question?
That they did, it's here.

Welcome to the site nemo.

But did you get my submarine reference? I hope!

Oh, I'm from America, the west coast...think Microsoft (ugh!) and Amazon.

So far peeps from the American continent cool.

Concerning the submarine referance from that old book ? dont remember the name.

Edit: As for my movie tastes i tend to watch movie all over the world as long as they are good and as for American films it will be mostly indie films Hollywood is dead with the rare exception now and then.

personal fave are however films form Korea (south hehhe..) they have made some of the best films i have ever seen that are both creative,well acted and have good story.

Also have soft spot for japanise flms (and anime but that a different story) they can get even more creative.

Europe films have some gems as well like spain love their thrillers and France with their brutally and sometimes uncomfortable films or Skandinavian films lot of thrillers and weirdo ones involving some kinda beast wich may or may not be mythological like saw one the other day about this goat baby that is half goat half human ...
or this one i saw a while ago about trolls how they just look like ugly humans man this one gave me the creeps...

It is a shame some people in this world don't want to watch movies that are subtitled not even giving them a chance they are really missing out.

I would like to see a world where when u go the the film theater and have a choice of all kinds of films from all over the world now i gotta get lucky a small hipster theater has some running i cant stand hipsters ...

Sorry for my bad English by the way as you can see i am not very good at it or well mostly i am rusty.

so far peeps from the American continent cool

Concerning the submarine referance from that old book ? dont remember the name.
Yup old book by Jules Verne...20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Also a movie.

Thats the one i must be getting old (32) these days i just cant seem to remember titles anymore.

saw one the other day about this goat baby that is half goat half human ...

In case anyone was wondering the name of this film is Lamb (2021)

it is a scandinavian film it is not for everybody kinda slow but i couldn't look away wanted to know what that thing was... and that ending was also wtf...