Hello All

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
We all know he's a fan of Knight Rider. BTW, when's that movie gettin made?

Anywho, welcome aboard Knightmare, we can always use a fresh face around here...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Knightmare
well it is true i am new, but im ready to take on the world
MoFoLand already has a ruler...

Originally posted by sadesdrk
MoFoLand already has a ruler...
That's right, Sades. Hello Knightmare! Welcome to my sexy kingdom! I love you, Unregistered!

NOBDY SCARE HIM OFF WITH THE BIRTHDAY JOKE!!!!!!

welcome aboard knightmare
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Well i hate to disappoint you all but your assumtions are wrong, i am just a normal guy (if there is such a thing at all), no im a modern movie fan but im slowly moving back into the classics, it is nice of you all to welcome me, i have been on other message boards and it takes three years for any sort of reply but here is obviously alive and kicking, i love it and sexy celebratity i love you too

Now With Moveable Parts
...but here is obviously alive and kicking...
That's an understatement.

sadesdrk i see that is true in almost every forum possible i can see your name, so either a hundred ppl use your name or your an addict either way, its good to know at least someone is committed to this

Well im Mick Naismith in real life, i live in the same spot as the silver bullet, i have just gotten a girlfriend called carissa, im a boring bloke with an interest in acting and councelling and story writing. Movies are a big part of my life but my faviourites are more of the modern ones rather than classics