Survivor 4: LATVERIA

Tools    

Do I get a bonus prize for getting three in a row?
"Heh! Take solace that right now you are easily the most powerful player in the game.

There are 4 of you, and you have 2 Hypnosis usages. Right now you can take your strongest competition, and just make them go away.

Perhaps its Wolfsbaneman...oh but wait! He brought you back into the game didnt he? Such betrayal a jury frowns upon. Ah, decisions decisions....BWAHAHA!"

If he uses his powers now and does that, could you eliminate someone already? Right now?

After this vote, we'll have 3.

Then the deadpool duel where one will return. Then we have 4.

Another Reward/Immunity challenge, and then we'll be at the final 3.

Then everyones depowered.

Then there will be one final challenge for immunity to see who goes to the final, and is able to vote off their stiffest competition.

Then its the jurys turn.
Any questions?

Well, I had to change back into a Jake avatar. The Elvira boobs were driving me crazy.

No were not doing the duel until this votes taken care of. Ill run the duel.

A thought just occured to me.....no Sexy didnt PM me on this.....but Sexy Krueger had Hard To Kill.
Just saying.

Are you saying I could get in on the duel and maybe get back in the game?

Are you saying I could get in on the duel and maybe get back in the game?
Yes BUT it would take a unanimous vote from everyone left in the game, and that includes the deadpool. There was alot done and said man, but you have kept up with the game, good or bad.

Dont be mad if you dont get this unanimous vote though. Its a very critical stage of game, and you are strong in challenges.

Well, I mean... if I won the Deadpool ... and you went to Final 2 with me... how likely would I even win the game?

Ya know?