Sports and Music

Tools    

B&W
Why don't you have some forums devoted to Sports and Music (not Sports and Music together)?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hmmmm..

It would have to work into the Intermission area.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

B&W
yeah, obviously for 'sports' as it is pretty unrelated to movies

Nothing personal, but I don't think this can work right now. I'm having enough trouble finding time for one subject. I don't want to go branching out If I can help it. If I ever were to do that, it'd probably be with a seperate site altogether in the same vein that is "partnered" with this one in some way (something I have indeed thought of).

B&W
well, what about one for music which can be related to movie soundtracks and other music in movies?

Well it really makes more sense to just start THREADS about soundtracks instead of entire FORUMS about them. We've got a few already:...and a few in the Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat forum.I think that's good for now. I was planning on starting a music forum website...but I never found a domain name I was truly happy with...so it's an idea sort of waiting around for now. Too busy anyhow.