Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
No worries; probably mutual.
I'm waiting for her writing the same quoting my picture in Personal Pictures thread, then.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

She's already been posted here fairly recently, but as contemptuous as I usually am of remakes, I'm willing to re-imagine a post for one of the original Final Girls, Olivia Hussey:

Black Christmas

Turkey Shoot (Escape 2000)

It

Psycho IV (as Norman's mother -- sooo much prettier than Tony Perkins in a wig!)

Ice Cream Man

Headspace

Other horror credits include Day of Resurrection and Dead Man's Island, but I couldn't find screenshots. (Shatner yes, Hussey no!)

I remember her vaguely in It – I'd like to see that again before I see the new one.

Psycho IV (as Norman's mother -- sooo much prettier than Tony Perkins in a wig!)
Vera Farmiga's the best-looking cadaver in a dress I've ever seen .

This might just do nobody any good.
Shakespearean final girls?

Any particular version of Gertrude that’s caught our eye?

Glenn Close doesn’t look too bad as Gertrude, but that’s from a woman’s POV.

Mel Gibson’s Hamlet, right? Haven’t seen that one. Hard to beat Branagh’s version.

More of a Lady Macbeth kind of guy myself.

In other news, Carole Lombard:

I always wanted to see Stella Gonet playing Titania in the Adrian Noble production of A Midsummer Night's Dream (Lindsay Duncan took over the role on stage and appeared in the 1996 film adaptation). British viewers will know Gonet from The House of Eliott and very recently as the mother in Siblings . She's a very attractive woman and she reads a mean Robert Burns .

^
I just saw that (Much Ado About Nothing) for the first time not too long ago. Loved Denzel in it. I’d like to see him do more Shakespeare. He seemed so at ease.

Keanu was hilarious.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
^
I just saw that (Much Ado About Nothing) for the first time not too long ago. Loved Denzel in it. I’d like to see him do more Shakespeare. He seemed so at ease.

Keanu was hilarious.
LOL. Was he trying to be?

Mel Gibson’s Hamlet, right? Haven’t seen that one.
My favourite Macbeth – outstanding.

More of a Lady Macbeth kind of guy myself.
The best Lady Macbeths I've seen are Jane Lapotaire and Harriet Walter. I don't think Saskia Reeves ever played the role but she would have been good as well.

Didn’t Olivier and Vivien try to do Macbeth onscreen? I’d love to have seen that.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Didn’t Olivier and Vivien try to do Macbeth onscreen? I’d love to have seen that.
Olivier planned it but it got the curse and has been dormant for 50 years

No clue who she is, but methinks she’d make a good Cordelia? On second thoughts, would probably be better as Goneril.

Mel Gibson’s Hamlet?
Yes.

I just saw that (Much Ado About Nothing) for the first time not too long ago.
Keanu was hilarious.
I could not finish that movie. New York Times excoriated Keanu. Said in one scene his eyes were so twitchy he looked like he had gotten a contact lens stuck & was trying to remove it.