Survivor 5: Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty

Tools    

Are we having a team challenge tonight?
You can go back to sweeping and vacuuming!

Sexy should be in the game instead of Optimus who hasn't participated
Oh.... well, if you wanna take a break from sweeping and vacuuming, please, take a long break.

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Just fact check your answers in the future Nope.
I knew it was based on a novel, but I just typed the wrong thing, that's why I posted the picture of the book, because I thought JJ was saying that it wasn't based on a novel.

I knew it was based on a novel, but I just typed the wrong thing, that's why I posted the picture of the book, because I thought JJ was saying that it wasn't based on a novel.
You posted a picture of the book after you said no. It's no big deal everybody makes mistakes, just make sure you know the answer in the future. I wouldn't have thought First Blood was based on a book either.

I don't think there will be a challenge tomorrow, since I have to get on a flight, but I have something special planned for Saturday...
That's good because i don't think i'll be around tomorrow.

Seriously though it was my own fault I did not win I had a list of 5 films and screwed up on my submit cause i got excited - no one to blame but me.

Again great Job Cici and see you all laterz!!!!

and sexy just playing in character - not really angry, or am I...
I'm just saying -- in case there's some kind of rumor going around the Survivor parts about me that I did something or said something wrong about you -- I didn't. I still would have saved the Brawn team if Beauty had won that day. Although, that wouldn't have mattered since Nope changed the rules all of a sudden.

I confess I did consider backstabbing the Brawn team, though, in that typical "Sexy is a wild card" way. The Brawn team had more threatening people than the Brain team. But I figured you guys would just eliminate Optimus and it would have been a waste and then you'd come after me.

I'm just saying -- in case there's some kind of rumor going around the Survivor parts about me that I did something or said something wrong about you -- I didn't. I still would have saved the Brawn team if Beauty had won that day. Although, that wouldn't have mattered since Nope changed the rules all of a sudden.

I confess I did consider backstabbing the Brawn team, though, in that typical "Sexy is a wild card" way. The Brawn team had more threatening people than the Brain team. But I figured you guys would just eliminate Optimus and it would have been a waste and then you'd come after me.

Just warning ya -- don't trust anybody or anything they promise.