How many Oscars does Marvel have?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Eh, since the OP specified the DCEU I imagine it's supposed to be about pitting the MCU against the DCEU and disregarding any earlier awards successes for the likes of Spider-Man 2 or The Dark Knight.

Is this another thread about MCU vs DCEU? Really? I thought we were past this as a mature, movie loving society. I like both, and I think that we are all on the same side; the movie side.

Too bad Suicide Squad sucked.

Batman v Superman grossed more worldwide than Kidpool.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
And it costed more as well. Deadpool made more revenue.

Plus, Deadpool is a cool movie whereas humm.. err.... arr.... who am I.... no... hmmm.. errrr..... BvS is awful and rightfully made fun of everywhere.

Also, Martha

Yes, the DC film contaning the universe's two biggest properties, in the same film, outgrossed a standalone Marvel film that took decades to get made. What a triumph.

Get. Better. At. This.

Also, this bears repeating:

Importance is relative. So the question is: what must the rest of this person's life be like if this is important to them?

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Yes, the DC film contaning the universe's two biggest properties, in the same film, outgrossed a standalone Marvel film that took decades to get made. What a triumph.
And who the hell knows who Deadpool is outside the comic fans?

Welcome to the human race...
Get. Better. At. This.
Remember when this place had those little slogans at the top of the page? This could've been a good one to use.

You just KNOW that's lex luthor's wallpaper...

"humm.. err.... arr.... who am I.... no... hmmm.. errrr..... and then I'm going to make them kiss!....humm.. err.... arr....hmmm.. errrr..... "

I guess that site that Joby/Omar was working on is not keeping him very entertained.

Apparently the slut look must be very difficult to achieve according to Hollywoodl. A movie wins an Oscar for best make-up and hairstyles, where 3 of the characters are bold, one has pig tails and one has a standard hair style but its dyed green? I can only guess that they felt that Jokers fake tattoos were extremely impressive or something. Still it is good to see that no matter how bad a movie is it can still get recognised for its technical qualities.

I guess that site that Joby/Omar was working on is not keeping him very entertained.

Apparently the slut look must be very difficult to achieve according to Hollywoodl. A movie wins an Oscar for best make-up and hairstyles, where 3 of the characters are bold, one has pig tails and one has a standard hair style but its dyed green? I can only guess that they felt that Jokers fake tattoos were extremely impressive or something. Still it is good to see that no matter how bad a movie is it can still get recognised for its technical qualities.
But she has a little heart on her cheek and her lipstick is smeared! that's a technical achievement!

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Plus, Deadpool is a cool movie whereas humm.. err.... arr.... who am I.... no... hmmm.. errrr..... BvS is awful and rightfully made fun of everywhere.

Oooh. Do they kiss? I might have to see this now. I like a bromance, especially when they wear such wonderful undergarments.

Oooh. Do they kiss? I might have to see this now. I like a bromance, especially when they wear such wonderful undergarments.
they have probably a 5 minute make out scene that ends in rough sex, the use of a safe word, Lois walks in on them, then Bruce gets to meet Clark's mom.

It was a Beat-cute.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
OK now you have my interest. Going off to google the homoerotic fan fiction to prepare myself so I dont get into a tizzy in the cinema.