Napolean Dynamite

→ in
Tools    

You wanted napolean to smile?

.....deadpan?

Naked gun?
Airplane?

Classics yes?

Haha, sorry I just really thought that Napolean Dynamite was awful and I don't think i can stand another movie like it to become popular and hear everyone reciting the terrible lines from the movie
what does i matter to if they make another 1

if U dont want to see. then dont watch it

simple as that

Sucker for hot British actors...
The first time we saw this movie, my husband and I had to force ourselves to finish the movie."Oh what a waste of time that was" we said....then we found ourselves quoting the movie and chuckling. So the next day we watched it again and absolutely cracked up. This movie has become quite a cult classic. I highly recommend watching it again...it's hilarious....

I am so confused on why so many people liked this movie. For a week I heard from all females "Oh my god! Did you see napolean dynamite?". My response: "What the hell is napolean dynamite?". So I paid my lost 6 dollars and saw the movie. For a comedy its a shame that a man rarely cracks a smile. My standards are set high of course, but honestly, does anyone else know that this movie even exists, and if so, enjoyed it?

My old roomate in college made me see the movie a year and a half ago and at first I was like....wft! Then after I watched it with her more than once I actually started to laugh at it! It is funny

Im sorry but i disliked that film. There was really no point to it. It was in some points funny but my brother even called it brainwash t.v.