Spooky pic!

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Fez Wizardo
hmm...strange...possibly because it's a right killer.

(i admit that was lame)
Lame my @ss! Funny! Post some more of those. Me likey.

B&W
(i admit that was lame)
Yeah it wasn't as well thought out as the 1st but I don't really care, both of them were cool

B&W
The pic where you look at the room and all of a sudden a scary face fills the whole screen (not the first one where the witch-like creature comes towards you).

B&W
But it made me laugh, if that's worth anything.
Yeah it is and it was! So like I said,
Does anyone know of any other things like this?

waaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

they won't work for me.....i wannnna see em'.........tell me what i'm missing! and why doesn't anything come up for me....no image....just the site? what's wrong with me?

You probably don't have flash installed on your computer.

That's what the image is shown in.

Go here and download the flash player. Then you might be able to see the picture.

holy sh*t! one of those just knocked me off my chair......god, my pulse is still racing.....it worked i just had to wait a while for the image to come up.....so i was leaning in and staring at the room. watching for "what was wrong with this picture"........sheeeeeiiiittt

B&W

these pictures are class

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
You can do it in real life too.

Stare out your toaster in complete silence and every time your bread pops up it will make you jump. Amazing.

Or even better, if you're in an evil mood switch the volume of a co workers pc to max when he's not there and just watch him scream when he loads up his pc.

I hate it when the computers at school are like that. Some kids these days are deaf it seems like.

Oh and just so you know. Sent that to all the teachers and the principal at the school I work at. It was amusing, I had a lot of them come up to me saying that they could've choked me for that. I even had two classes watch it.

Spudly >> The Most Hated Man on Campus

Anyone know how to uninstall Flash if it's not working so as that I can reinstall it?!

man FEZ!! everytime i go to the jaybill image it freaks my sh*t out......toast can't do that!

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Originally posted by patti
......toast can't do that!
I don't know you tried staring at toast in the dark?

i sent Fez's room picture to my brother (and other friends with strong hearts) and told him to jack up his volume....he was Instant Messaging me at 2 a.m. when he went to the site.......and happened to be downloading music....had all his speakers blasting.......stared at the image.......looking closely..........

then he I.M.ed me that he was never talking to me again, unless i had immediate access to a defibrulator!!!

i think my other brother had to change his pants.

That was the funny part about some of the people I work with. They said they were staring close at that screen going over everything, then WAM!! I get a laugh out of it every time.