The Lord of the Rings Quiz

Tools    

i got 19 out of 20 on this, just missed the music part of it but one thing struck me, frodo is bilbo's nephew not cousin, but question 20 the right anwser is cousin
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I thought there would be controversy over that question...I am not POSITIVE, but I'm pretty dang sure that he is his described as his cousin, even if he is technically his nephew. I'm told that, apparently, "cousin" can be used in a loose manner. And yeah, I'm not surprised that you nailed it. To be honest, anyone who's read the first book will CRUISE...big time. The only people who will find it to be a challenge will likely be those who don't remember the books at all, or haven't read them, and have only the movie to go on, basically.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Bilbo is Frodo's Uncle.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

yeah but the movie had a lot of inconsitenses with the book. The one i hated the most? Gandalf said ohg Jesus!!!!!!!!! oh jesus!!! there is no jesus in tolkien!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I don't remember Gandalf saying that at all. Anyway, timed for some mashed potatoes. Sorry, Spud...a quote from TheOneRing.net concerning Frodo:

His parents both died in the year 2980, so he was adopted by his cousin Bilbo Baggins, the wealthy bachelor.

I changed the question altogether, to avoid confusion, and because, after seeing the movie again, it appears that they may have strayed from what the book says about their relation to each other; or, at least, phrased it in a way more people will understand.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by TWTCommish
I don't remember Gandalf saying that at all. Anyway, timed for some mashed potatoes. Sorry, Spud...
Ok, well I wasn't totally sure, like I said when I watched the movie, it was hard to enjoy it totally. I might have to go see it at a better theater for a second time around.