Hidey HO

Tools    

ahhm mon dieu-- mon cher........mon petit chou chou.....je ne parle pas allemagne.....maid je parle bien francais, mais ca fait quelques ans que je l'etude..........et tu parle bien l'allemagne! je devois (?) dire que c'est tres tres SEXY BABY.......n'arrete jamais!!!! (that's don't ever stop!!)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Uh...huh...I hate not being able to understand what someone is saying.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

yeah...it's a term of endearment....mon petit chou chou..means my little cabbage..don't ask me wha is so endearing about cabbages, and don't ask me what it is about Toose.....just trust me on this.
i have a hilarious story from when i lived in france for a year of school (college junior year abroad). i was sitting at the dinner table with my french family (the Bonans) and they spoke no english except for things like "superman" "hotdog", and "al capone - bang bang"(...to be said with a heavy french accent).....anyway, the topic of "ketchup" came up and i was trying to tell them why americans use it so much...i was telling them what ketchup is made of and i said "oh, il y a du sucre (there's sugar), et des tomates (and tomatoes) ........and i had to take a stab at the next word so i said "et des PRESERVATIFS (and preservatives)........my french mother gasped and said "oh no patti....no no no..!!". what i had said was "profilactics!
so yeah, sure, ketchup is made of sugar, tomatoes and condoms!!!!! such foot in the mouth errors abound when you are learning a second language!!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Toose
Patti:
Kein Patti, bin ich nicht deutsch, aber ich kenne genügende Wörter, um mich in der Mühe zu erhalten. (Frohe?)

Sades:
Usted es uno quién merece y obtendrá el gran castigo.

TWT:
I'll never tell them of all the information that you've secretly divulged unto me.

Spuds:
You dead my friend... hell hath no fury as the woman scorned.
Okay.

#1. What did you say to patti?

#2. What did you say to me?

#3. T is dead.

#4. Spud, I know where you live.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Toose
TWT:
I'll never tell them of all the information that you've secretly divulged unto me.

You callin' Toose a liar?

Now With Moveable Parts
Is that infectious?

Now With Moveable Parts
Notice how in my avatar, Betty Boop has her legs together?

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
I don't think it's even technically possible to get any more off-topic.
you helped it go there too...

* trying to divert attention from herself*