I'm Sick

Tools    

I'm confused: you said "T," but it also sounded as if you were addressing Toose. There can be only one T. And yes, we're all unbreakable before 21. I don't fear death at all; how idiotic is that?

Originally posted by Sullivan
As if I needed any more collaborative evidence to reinforce the conception that, being 19, I am indestructible.
In the words of Geddy Lee..
"We are only immortal for a limited time"

Enjoy it Sully!

The Adventure Starts Here!
HA! Teenagers!

I'm now 40, feel myself quite mortal and very destructible, and yet get sick more seldom than anyone in the family. (Ask TWT -- a few weeks ago nearly everyone in the family had the worst colds, flu, etc. ... and the little kids sneezed on me all the time and my husband kissed me more than once, etc .... and I never got one symptom.

Yet, I feel more vulnerable than ever.

Must be an age thing. Awareness of one's own mortality and all that.

Happy Holidays! LOL! (Geez!)

Linda The Semi-Invincible

Originally posted by TWTCommish
I'm confused: you said "T," but it also sounded as if you were addressing Toose. There can be only one T. And yes, we're all unbreakable before 21. I don't fear death at all; how idiotic is that?

I was addressing the one, the only, the Mitta T that moonlights under the pale facade of some wimpy capitalist oppressor who calls himself "Chris Bowyer". Pfffft. We all know your true identity.....T-MAN.

What? Fearing death? Idiotic? Nahhh. I have never feared death, never fear death, and will never fear death. I pity the foo' who fears death.

Now With Moveable Parts

I was addressing the one, the only, the Mitta T that moonlights under the pale facade of some wimpy capitalist oppressor who calls himself "Chris Bowyer". Pfffft. We all know your true identity.....T-MAN.

What is this?! Only I am allowed to address, T so fondly...Beware Sully! Fear my wrath .

Originally posted by sadesdrk
What is this?! Only I am allowed to address, T so fondly...Beware Sully! Fear my wrath .
*fears*

Hmph. You know you're just jealous....you didn't see us alone in the South Passage. He expressed his true feelings for me.

Now With Moveable Parts
Oh...oh...that's it, pal...I'm gonna get Toose to teach me some moves so I can swoop down on your @ss and teach YOU a lesson or two!

Bring it, girl.

Winner gets a nice slab of T-bone steak.

Now With Moveable Parts
*gasp*

Just wait until T gets back on here...

Female assassin extraordinaire.
sick sick sick puppies ... in more than one sense!

Toose! aha, NOW who's a snivelling pustule? heehee

i'm sorry it hit you xmas eve ... poor kids, the lot of ya. i'm on the tail end of my flu now ... going on 3 weeks. but at least I'm not as full of yellow ooze as i was in the 2nd week.

may you all get better. try my secret recipe! hot lemonade with honey!! mmm-mmm-good.

i'm off to do laundry. i'm on vacation for two weeks! tho this is the first week and it's halfway over. but now i can lie around all day, play video games, watch tv ... yay!!

Sully, you one of the girls, or are you just more secure in your sexuality than most men, and therefore don't mind making jokes?

And yeah, I've got to license this stuff out...as it stands now, Miriam, Patti and Sades have the right to pretend to swoon over me, and joke around in such ways. Spud, Steve, OG-, Sunfrog, Ryan, and Toose have the right to mess with me however they want, knowing I won't take it too seriously. Holden has a license to annoy the hell out of me, knowing I won't hold it against him.

Now With Moveable Parts
[BAnd yeah, I've got to license this stuff out...as it stands now, Miriam, Patti and Sades have the right to pretend to swoon over me, and joke around in such ways. [/b]
I'm willing to share...I love thmmie and patti so much, that I know that they won't take more than what's fair...but NO BOYS! I'm too competitive to allow that in on my gig.

[BSpud, Steve, OG-, Sunfrog, Ryan, and Toose have the right to mess with me however they want, knowing I won't take it too seriously. [/b]
I'm honored... he likes me! He really really likes me! OH! I like you too TWT! I'm so glad we're friends! (But not too friendly get me?)

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Toose

I'm honored... he likes me! He really really likes me! OH! I like you too TWT! I'm so glad we're friends! (But not too friendly get me?)
Ooooh...I like when Toose gets all threatening!*swoon*

Sully, you one of the girls, or are you just more secure in your sexuality than most men, and therefore don't mind making jokes?
Yeah, I'm one of the girls, in case the name "Sullivan" didn't tip you off

Seriously though. I am secure in my masculinity. Sorry if it offends you, but I'm pretty accustomed to making well-meaning digs at all my male friends. It's all in fun, and like I said, if you're not cool with it I'll lay off.

but NO BOYS! I'm too competitive to allow that in on my gig.
Aww, that's no fun. But hey, if you can't take the heat.....

Now With Moveable Parts

Aww, that's no fun. But hey, if you can't take the heat.....
Oh...hey. What's this?! I can take the heat baby, I wasn't aware you were puttin' out any heat. I SURE as hell wasn't gettin' burned.

Yeah, I'm one of the girls, in case the name "Sullivan" didn't tip you off
I've learned not to trust usernames...I know someone named "eva2000" who's actually a guy...Eva is just the name of some fictional character he likes. I thought Sullivan might be from a movie, show, or just your last name.

I don't mind you messing around -- just wasn't sure how it was meant at first.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
I can take the heat baby, I wasn't aware you were puttin' out any heat. I SURE as hell wasn't gettin' burned.
Yeah, but that's only 'cause I had my all my heat directed at T. I didn't think you'd appreciate being put in the crosshairs of my High-Intensity Heat-Generatin' Inneundo Machine.

Now With Moveable Parts
Like I always say..." assumption is the mother of all f*ck ups."

Originally posted by thmilin
Toose! aha, NOW who's a snivelling pustule? heehee
Further proof that she who laughs last... I musta jinxed myself or something.