Favorite Movies Feature

Tools    

Hmmm, I think I see what you guys mean. The format is all that would need to be decided at this point. Here's what I'm thinking: I add news items about upcoming releases each week (assuming there's something significant opening then)...each film is accompanied by a comment from a forum member. To make this happen, however, you guys will have to want to do it...IE: I don't think I've got the space in my noggin to keep this going by myself. If you guys want to do it, I'll post it. If not, I'm gonna focus on adding other forms of content. IE: you're buying the puppy...so you've gotta run away with a plastic bag on your hand.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'd do it, but I wouldn't be too much help in that area. I'm more DVDs than anything else. I suggest Sadie, Holden, L.B., TWT, Steve, Patti, Thmilin, OG-, Toose, etc.

I couldn't really think of anyone else for that, but those are the ones I think should do this.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Count me in.

there are a ton a movies i would love to recommend but wouldn't list as favotites because our favorites list is limited to ten, and to our favorite of favorites. ofcourse, it's not a sure thing suggesting movies, but i'd still try 'suedin' people to check out some cool mysteries, classics, film-noirs, et.al.

then check the 10 best movies of all time thread then again, my list in there is different from my current one
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me