LuDiNaToR,S Reviews, News, Other Stuff

→ in
Tools    

[The Texas Chainsaw Masacre 1974]

''Very Sick Movie''

Well the movie is about 5 young people who fall victim to a family of cannibals after visiting a old home on a road trip. short and sweet haha.

Well the Texas Chainsaw Masacre was a really good movie, i havnt seen this 1974 movie before but i have seen the remake from back in 2003 and i have to say this 1974 edition was alot better than the remake. Well the characters in this movie are a group of 5.... sorry to say this but annoying people, the guy in the wheel chair pis*ed me off so much, so after 10 minutes and not a fan of any of the characters i didnt think i would enjoy this movie....i was wrong. As soon i seen the big dopey crazy guy running around with a chainsaw my mood changed. This movie was sick, disturbing, intense, gripping and scary and i get these feeling's from most old horror movies, its something directors just can't seem to do with todays horror movies and its a shame. Well after we see dopey chainsaw man we meet the rest of his family for a family dinner and i must say its one of the sickest scenes in horror movies history, it was so disturbing and chilling i was sitting thinking this movie is wrong.

Texas Chainsaw Masacre is alot better than the remake and if you are like me and you havn't seen the original you should really check this out. It starts abit slow and the characters are really unlikeable but once things start picking up it has you sitting up tall on the edge of your seat. Glad i watched this movie now, sequels maybe a option now.

Grave Encounters.

Check this out guys this looks something like the blair witch.

The original Chainsaw Massacre is one of the best horror movies ever made, IMO. I also liked the second one a lot, too.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

The original Chainsaw Massacre is one of the best horror movies ever made, IMO. I also liked the second one a lot, too.
is the second movie worth the watch yeah.

(VOLCANO)
Directed By: Mick Jackson

''Good Disaster movie''

Well Volcano is a movie about errmmm....... a volcano haha, the volcano is formed after a earthquake hits the city of Los Angeles. City emergency Management Michael Rourke (Tommy Lee Jones) has to use every resource in the city to stop this Volcano ripping through the city and destroying everything.

Well Volcano was on the tv the other other night and as a fan of disaster type movies i thort i would check this out. Well Volcano i think was a pretty good disaster movie, i havn't seen this movie before because i was expecting to see Dantes Peak written all over it but it couldn't be anymore different. I think the idea of the Volcano under the city of Los Angeles was a pretty good idea and something that made this movie alot more interesting than Dantes Peak. The Thing i liked about this movie was that the focus of the film was on just the lava, how could they stop it, what would they do, there was no big fancy volcano's blowing up everywhere, no big fancy firework displays, just the lava and how the city came together to try and stop it and that was something a little different.

Tommy Lee Jones does a good job, i think he takes the movie further than it could of gone, there is only so far a movie can go just about Lava and i think Jones Performance helped this movie alot. The Other cast do a good job aswell but we just don't see that much of them because we have jones screaming his head of on are screen the whole movie haha.

overall i think Volcano is a pretty good movie. Dantes Peak came out the same year as Volcano and the two movies seem to get get compared to each other alot, but for me i think Volcano was alot better, something about the volcano under the city was alot more entertaining and interesting .

I dunno man, I think expectations for Hangover 2 might've been way too high. I'm not sure what you lot were expecting but I was expecting a more gross over the top version of the original, and I think I might've been saved for adopting that mentality. I liked it, but I doubt I will go out my way to ever watch it again. I did watch the orignal about a week prior to it, so I dunno if they might have anything to do with it. Or it could just be that I was in such good company when watching the sequel that it seemed better than it deserved to be, regardless though, the reviews have been a lil harsh imo.

I remember thinking Dante's Peak was the better film compared to Volcano.

Good reviews, kid. Keep up the good work

I dunno man, I think expectations for Hangover 2 might've been way too high. I'm not sure what you lot were expecting but I was expecting a more gross over the top version of the original, and I think I might've been saved for adopting that mentality. I liked it, but I doubt I will go out my way to ever watch it again. I did watch the orignal about a week prior to it, so I dunno if they might have anything to do with it. Or it could just be that I was in such good company when watching the sequel that it seemed better than it deserved to be, regardless though, the reviews have been a lil harsh imo.

maybe people are being to harsh on the hangover, but it had alot to live up to i think.

Well after we see dopey chainsaw man we meet the rest of his family for a family dinner and i must say its one of the sickest scenes in horror movies history, it was so disturbing and chilling i was sitting thinking this movie is wrong.
I wish I could watch this movie and feel such intense emotions again. I'm totally desensitized.

This was my favorite review of yours so far.

I wish I could watch this movie and feel such intense emotions again. I'm totally desensitized.

This was my favorite review of yours so far.
thanks mate, any reason why?

In my opinion, both Volcano and Dante's Peak were pretty cheesy, but I too liked Dante better.

Dante's a much better disaster movie. That's the best thing about it. It's a proper disaster movie. Volcano seemed to be more of an action/disaster movie... If that makes any sense.

I don't like TCM either. That bloody woman's screaming drives me mad.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Sorry, I know that many people are prejudiced against Anne Heche, but those gratuitous scenes of her ass while driving through the wasted L.A. in TLJ's van push it over the top, at least por moi. Maybe I need to work on my cock metaphors.

Wow, completely forgot about Dante's Peak and Volcano. I remember the year they came out I kept thinking there was some sort of conspiracy going on. Don't remember which one I preferred anymore but will check them out. Hope they hold up

Dante's a much better disaster movie. That's the best thing about it. It's a proper disaster movie. Volcano seemed to be more of an action/disaster movie... If that makes any sense.

I don't like TCM either. That bloody woman's screaming drives me mad.
haha at the dinner table scene that screaming was annoying, very annoying.

(Speed 2 Cruise Control)

''Blockbuster Disapointment''

Well Annie is back with her boyfriend Alex and they decide to take a romantic cruise together. A passenger, a computer genius has took control of the ship and now its up to Alex to save everyone. Where does Annie get these boyfriends from.

Simple This Movie Sucks!!!!
One of The Worst Sequels Ever Made.

Tis is indeed a crappy film. I actually can't think of ANYTHING redeeming to say about it.

Tis is indeed a crappy film. I actually can't think of ANYTHING redeeming to say about it.
very crappy, i love the first Speed movie aswell its great but this was terrible. When i bought speed they gave me speed 2 for free, wonder why hahaha.

The Inbetweeners movie trailer

Here is the new teaser trailer to the inbetweeners movie due out this summer.

(The Strangers)

''Half A Movie''

A couple staying in a vacation house recieve a knock on the door in the middle of the night from a woman asking for tamara, she leaves the house after being told that Tamara doesn't live there. James leaves his wife to do something for her and while he is gone the woman returns to the house and begins banging on the front door, banging on the back door also starts to happen. Later on 3 people wearing masks enter the house, but whats happens??.

Well the strangers was a good horror movie, i didnt want so give to much away in the story but it is a good little watch. The movie has some intense, creepy moments and if i was in the womans situation of people banging on my door in the middle of the night while i was alone aswell i'd sh** my pants. The big problem i have with the movie was the ending, well you can't even say its the end, the movie feels like it just finishes half way through and i was left shocked and thinking IS THAT IT. Okay so the ending was a problem but to carry it on for another half hour may have ruined the movie, horror movie that keep going and going and going seem to lose there excitement, so maybe its a good thing it didn't get milked.......plus i hear there is a sequel getting made, so ill check that out.

overall good little horror movie that has a little bit of a different feel to most horror's around today and its a good thing. Lets hope the sequel lets us know just a little bit more.