What are the most cynical/depressing movies ever?

Tools    

Not many leave me depressed. I could remember Wiñaypacha (2017) to leave me depressed, I was down afterwards, tears and turmoil inside in one scene. An Elephant Sitting Still (2018) was also not mentioned in this thread, didn't leave me depressed though, I enjoyed it.

Psychopathic Psychiatrist
James Cameron´s TITANIC

Political documentaries.
But you aren´t that kind of guy who watches all of them all along with storming every political online-discussion to interrupt the participants with lines like "Can you people talk about other things but political crap too?" questions?

But you aren´t that kind of guy who watches all of them all along with storming every political online-discussion to interrupt the participants with lines like "Can you people talk about other things but political crap too?" questions?

Definitely not. I rarely watch political documentaries because of heated discussions, and I usually avoid those discussions as well.

But from a narrative perspective, I'd say a good example is, despite being a great movie, Donnie Darko. Specifically the lead and Kitty. I ****ing hate Kitty.

Definitely not. I rarely watch political documentaries because of heated discussions, and I usually avoid those discussions as well.
I just asked because there are many people who say they "hate" those discussions, but always seek just those to participate while ranting about how they hate them, LOL.

I just asked because there are many people who say they "hate" those discussions, but always seek just those to participate while ranting about how they hate them, LOL.

I rarely do. One exception I can think of was the heated Jeanne Dielman discussion a few months back.

Well, now I'm 50% sure.

Hogwash! I am 80% sure.