Movie Hell

Tools    

Glen Close! EEEEWWWWWW..........

ULTIMATE MOVIE HELL:

CABARET

Now With Moveable Parts
Oh jeez...Glen Close...that's repulsive.If I had to do a love scene with Ron Howard's brother...that guy that's in like every movie...that really ugly guy....ew,that would be acting for ya...acting like I wasn't gonna barf.

ron howard's brother? i don't know who that is. i'd consider turning down a role that partnered me with, say, Judd Nelson....

Ron Howard's brother, Clint Howard, is a character actor who has appeared in all of Ronnie's films, some of the most memorable roles being the dorky college student who hires Bill Blazejowski's hearse/limo in Night Shift, one of the Houston Mission Controllers in Apollo 13, and one of the obnoxious orderlies in Cocoon.

Outside of his brother's work, he appeared in all kinds of straight-to-video junk, like Carnosaur, Humanoids from the Deep, Ice Cream Man, The Dentist II, Barb Wire, Silent Night, Deadly Night 4 and 5, etc. He's also got memorable bits in Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, The Waterboy, Tango & Cash, and The Rocketeer. Like Ron, he started his acting career as a child actor, on the '60s TV series "Gentle Ben".

He's NOT an attractive man. Check him out HERE, mugging for the cameras at The Grinch premiere.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

man Holden, how do you do that? i'm impressed, intimidated and curious...can you post a picture of yourself to prove you're human?

i remember Clint Howard from a horrible movie called Evilspeak....and that memory brought up another movie....Basket Case. we're talking a long, long time ago, and two very, very bad flics.
he is an ugly dude, but then maybe he kisses incredibly well.......Bleck

The film I COULD watch over and over eternity would be "Casablanca". I don't think I could EVER get sick of that film (bar Ingrid Bergman's TEETH). Either that or "Dogma". But I don't think the devil would want me watching a "religious" flick. HA! Either that or "La Vita e Bella" or "Forrest Gump". Either of those four.

What I couldn't watch for all eternity:
Anything with those damn twins!! Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. I would kill myself to go to the next version of hell. Hell II.

If it exists.

I could viddy 'Clerks' ad infinitum.

R
You get me slapped with a fine, you argue with the customers and I have to patch everything up, you get us thrown out of a funeral by violating the corpse, and then to top it off, you ruin my relationship. I mean, what's your encore? Do you, like, anally rape my mother while pouring sugar in my gas tank?

A novel adaptation.
Originally posted by Holden Pike
Ron Howard's brother, Clint Howard, is a character actor who has appeared in all of Ronnie's films, some of the most memorable roles being the dorky college student who hires Bill Blazejowski's hearse/limo in Night Shift, one of the Houston Mission Controllers in Apollo 13, and one of the obnoxious orderlies in Cocoon.
Over a year old, I know, but....

I can't believe that you, Holden, could possibly write that post without mentioning Clints oh-so-memorable role in Rock And Roll Highschool . He played the "cool" guy that sets up the male protagonist with Rip Randolph.

Speaking of movie hell...