Avatars & Profile Banners: The Making of . . .

Tools    

Was directed to this page and figured I'd share it here. I think I made it to page 19 or 20, some pretty good gifs scattered throughout - not sure on the size restrictions for this forum.

http://iwdrm.tumblr.com/
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I think he just changed his avatar back to that Network one (in the TV) and is trying to get it to work again... It did move like that last week, but it was larger I believe.

2008, Nebs called me Mary. Why?

Powdered Wawa, why did you only request Godzilla and Lost? Where in the hell in here is Brandon Lee? Why did we make it 28 pages long?

I tried this

But I am unable to get them to work on my avatar.

EDIT: Nevermind, got it to work.
If you could zoom in on his face that would be the most awesome av!

I think this is the first non-Wild Bunch avatar I have had in a LONG time, but seeing as that movie was released in 1969, I gotta get rid of it, temporarily, until the MoFo '70s List is complete and revealed.

I'll stay with Bill Holden in a Western, but this one is Blake Edwards' The Wild Rovers, with Ryan O'Neal, which was released in 1971.

But The Wild Bunch will return!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	host.jpg
Views:	1131
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	15224  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra