The Fast and The Furious

Tools    

Does anyone know anything about this upcoming sequel!!!
Other then the fact that is taking place in Mexico I havent heard much.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Moved it to the Upcoming Movies/Sequels forum, for obvious reasons.

Welcome aboard Kramer22.

Haven't heard anything on it, but they are smart for making a sequel. It got a lot of attention from teens.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I've just read that all the main stars will be back and that it is indeed set in Mexico. I read an interview with rapper Ja Rule and he said he will have a much bigger part in this sequal. It is currently planned for a summer 2003 release.

B&W
Ja Rule is the only one that has been officialy announced by my record.

and I really can't see this movie being made any earlier than 2004 by the look of Vin's schedule.

Yep there isnt much info out there yet from what here about the sequel. Its probably still too early...well anyway lets hope that in the sequel they find an improved way to hyjack the trucks.

Didnt it bother anyone else how they overtook their trucks. I mean comon not even during ideal conditions would that idea work. But all that aside the movie still rocks...3.5 stars, I say!!

My favorite Car: The Eclipse driven by Walker. Anyone else care to share their favorite?

It better be out before 2004!!!!!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
A lot of things about this movie were staged, of course, so there's no way in hell a person could do all of those stunts if they have experience driving cars. Just really fast eye candy.

2003 is pushing it. Vin has xXx, and some other stuff coming up so his schedule might push it to 2004.

B&W
Yep there isnt much info out there yet from what here about the sequel. Its probably still too early...well anyway lets hope that in the sequel they find an improved way to hyjack the trucks.
Don't tell me you also thought the storyline sucked. Because otherwise it's obvious you missed the whole point of that movie.

It sucks that he wont be in it. he was great. On the other hand, he might have his mind changed and be in it after all. I know that he will be in a Pitch Black 2.

Federal Marshall
Has anyone actually watched The Fast And The Furious after the titles finish, there is a small epilogue set in Baja Mexico consisting of VinDiesel Driving a Muscle Car a chevelle or a camaro or something through a small rural Mexican Town.

A novel adaptation.
Oh lord no...
They're really making another one?

Someone in hollywood is out to get me, I know it.

21st century digital boy
Vin Diesel isn't gonna be in it, and I'm not gonna see it. And that's the bottom line!