Kirsten Dunst Rocks!!

Tools    

Just a thought?

Kirsten Dust Rocks!

If anyne feels this way please reply, so i can beat you up and keep her all to myself!!!!

meh. She's ok. She was really only good in Interview with a Vampire and Spider-Man.

I shall get you for that ken. I know were you live!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

No, she's been good in everything she's done, but she looks horrible in red hair! Bleech!

Now With Moveable Parts
*sigh*

Now, here's a thing:

I always thought her name was pronounced as it was said.
No one even thought to tell me that it was "Keersten".
What's the deal with that?!

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
Originally posted by sadesdrk
*sigh*
noobies

SB, how would you pronounce K-I-R-S-T-E-N? Wouldn't it have to be either "keer-stin" or "kuhr-stin"? I suppose "kuhr-stin" is the more accepted, but I've heard it pronounced both ways over the years. Went to Middle School with a "keer-stin". Now the people who say Kristen Dunst just aren't paying attention at all. I reckon Spidey has made her a big enough name she won't have to worry about that anymore. As for not being told the correct pronunciation, didn't you get the press release? I thought Ms. Dunst's people sent it to every person on the planet. Maybe they just lost your address?

But that's the deal with that.

Kirsten's better than average for a young actress, but hasn't reached the next level yet. I think she is getting there, though, and has potential. The Virgin Suicides and the recent The Cat's Meow are her two best performances so far, and I liked her comic work with Michelle Williams in Dick. One of her next projects, Levity, puts her on the same screen with Morgan Freeman, Holly Hunter and Billy Bob Thornton. That should be a good indicator for how well her skills are developing, if those three very good, well established actors don't blow her off the screen.

As for whether she "rocks" or not, I'll leave that to those who can watch Bring It On without gagging.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

But that's the deal with that.
Well, at least we got that straightened out.

I think she doesn't look good in red hair too.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike

Kirsten's better than average for a young actress, but hasn't reached the next level yet. I think she is getting there, though, and has potential.
Summed up everything I was implying with my sigh...
Thanks Holden.

I think she doesn't look good in red hair too.
Does she look good in jelly?
I wouldn't expect someone to look good in red hair either. It would be hard to find someone in amongst all of that red hair.

Now With Moveable Parts
BWAHA!!

All this talk of hair color, really leaves me cold. She just did it for the movie...MJ had red hair and blue eyes....hence, the inspiration for Spidey's suit colors (also, the spider...but he was a little obsessed with his next door neighbor; and who wouldn't be? I think she's adorable, red hair or no)

You love Kirsten, HavePlant... you want her to have, like, eight million of your babies... and then you'll dye their hair red...

WHO CARES WHAT HAIR COLOR PEOPLE HAVE. wOULD YOU DEVORICE THERE WIFE (OR HUSBAND) IF THEY CAME HOME WITH GREEN HAIR, I DONT THINK SO!!!

ps, MARY IS MEAN!!!!

The Gweat and Tewwible
Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
You love Kirsten, HavePlant... you want her to have, like, eight million of your babies... and then you'll dye their hair red...
I think she looks great with that red wig. Lol! I didn't even realize that it was a wig! I just noticed that she has really small teeth. Sometimes she still looks like a cute little girl and sometimes she looks very grown up. I love how in Spider-man she starts off as a kind of immature, flirty, giggly teenage girl but by the end she grows into a mature women. She was pretty good at accomplishing that .

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by HavePlant
ps, MARY IS MEAN!!!!
She wasn't being mean...she was being cute and teasing you. Sheesh.

I... was only teasing, but HavePlant has inadvertently stumbled onto my dark secret. My... curse. Read on, if you have the courage...

WARNING: "The Dark Secret of Mary Loquacious" spoilers below
It all started one day when I decided to dye my hair, and I walked down the street to the Curl Up and Dye salon, where I always had my hair done. Little did I know that I was on a collision course with destiny, in the form of scientists who were performing gamma ray experiments near the salon. A chemical in the dye must reacted violently to the radiation, because the incandescent red struck blind all who saw it, including the poor hairdresser. She was the first to be harmed... but then my husband, who was sitting at home waiting for me, saw it, as well. He... never forgave me. He divorced me soon after, leaving me penniless and alone, with only ramen noodles and wet cigarette butts to eat. I spent my days in fear that my hats would slip, never able to look at myself in the mirror, never going out in public for fear that yet another innocent would be hurt.

But no longer. My secret is out, and I will no longer hide from the world! No hair dresser is safe! The beautician world will pay for what it has done to me! I am bad. I am evil. And I will have my vengeance, as... The Red Scare!!! MWHAA-HAA-HAAA!!!