Kirsten Dunst Rocks!!

Tools    

Originally posted by Ozma

I think she looks great with that red wig. Lol! I didn't even realize that it was a wig!
It wasnt a wig! She dyed it for Spiderman. There are points in Get Over It where she did reshoots while she was filming Spiderman. Her hair miraculously changes from blonde to red to blonde again, all in the space of two minutes!

Cant believe i got involved in a conversation about hair colour.

The Gweat and Tewwible
I read in People's 50 Most Beautiful people that she was wearing a wig. She said for Spider-man 2 that she would be more brave and actually dye her hair. Her hair must of been changing because she kept taking off the wig...

Um. I just re-read that "Dark Secret" thing, and all I can say is, I must've coffee'd myself retarded. Apologies, all. Don't read it. It's utterly ridiculous.

So, yeah--the whole wig/dye thing... that's pretty strange, huh? Yup. Mmm-hmm.

I'm going to stop now.

WHO CARES WHAT HAIR COLOR PEOPLE HAVE. wOULD YOU DEVORICE THERE WIFE (OR HUSBAND) IF THEY CAME HOME WITH GREEN HAIR, I DONT THINK SO!!!
Firstly, your grammer and spelling are really, really bad...

Secondly, who cares about looks indeed? I'll assume for the moment that you obviously do, because you love Kirsten Dunst so much, blah-blah-blah, and yet I'm also going to say, just going to guess, alright, that you don't know her personally. You don't know whether or not she's a nice person. You have no idea what she's like. You've never met her. Have you? No. And yet you've got to basing your opinion on something. And I'm not going to say it's her acting, because I don't believe that for a second. How's that? So when you ask who cares about hair color and so forth, I'm going to take a punt and say you do.

So, shutup.

Fist of all
who careys abot spealling, i mean its not like you need gramare, I can type good.

Any way I still like her and no matter what a tiny little silver bullet, that calls it self a catus. Who wrights about "teen Prodiges" says. She seems to be nice, I have read interveiws with her and seen some to. So I dont really care what you have to say on somthing as small as this!

Oh yea and just a thought, Kirsten Dunst Rocks!

Whad'you know?
how can you not love that Spider-Man scene where she appeared to have gotten herself a little wet. How sweet

I don't think anyone could've put it better than the guy sitting next to me, whose girlfriend was with him, I might add.

"Look at those puppies."

Dont talk like that about my girlfriend buddy, She has feelings. Now tell me your adress, phone, things like that so i can find you and

Any way I still like her and no matter what a tiny little silver bullet, that calls it self a catus. Who wrights about "teen Prodiges" says. She seems to be nice, I have read interveiws with her and seen some to. So I dont really care what you have to say on somthing as small as this!
Yeah you do.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Gigolo Joe
I don't think anyone could've put it better than the guy sitting next to me, whose girlfriend was with him, I might add.

"Look at those puppies."
What a lucky girl...

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally posted by HavePlant
WHO CARES WHAT HAIR COLOR PEOPLE HAVE. wOULD YOU DEVORICE THERE WIFE IF THEY CAME HOME WITH GREEN HAIR, I DONT THINK SO!!!
Oh hell no! I'd love that! Do you know any green haired girls? I'd love to meet them! That is so cool!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
hahaha! you're all so funny

Sades if you roll your eyes anymore you'll go googly forever! careful!

*Fez confiscates Mary Lo's espresso machine

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Fez Wizardo
[b]Sades if you roll your eyes anymore you'll go googly forever! careful!

Naw! My eyes were made for rolling!

*Fez confiscates Mary Lo's espresso machine
Whew...

Thanks, Fez.

Powering down...

crazed out movie freak
plain and simple crappy actress. hasen't done anything woth watching since interview with a vampire with the exception of spiderman. and i don't think there is anything worth watching from her in the future.
Sorry can't stand the girl, but she is FINE though atleast she has got that going for her.

Now With Moveable Parts

To each his own.

crazed out movie freak
well i guess so there darlin

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike

Kirsten's better than average for a young actress, but hasn't reached the next level yet. I think she is getting there, though, and has potential. The Virgin Suicides and the recent The Cat's Meow are her two best performances so far, and I liked her comic work with Michelle Williams in Dick. One of her next projects, Levity, puts her on the same screen with Morgan Freeman, Holly Hunter and Billy Bob Thornton. That should be a good indicator for how well her skills are developing, if those three very good, well established actors don't blow her off the screen.

Holds says it best right here, I second his opinion. Why would Interview, be her best body of work? I think people tend to get better with age, not downslide...*thinking*--- unless you're Macaulay Culkin.

Kirsten once said her breasts were right for here body....

Only when I'm around or my alter-ego ain't called "LADIES MAN"

Wooya Kahoot

Now With Moveable Parts