Are you a Narcissist?

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Okay, here are the answers.

And NOTE -- I did not make up this test. You can find it all over the internet.

Answers to the Test:

1. The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
Okay, I'll agree with this.

2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems.
Or maybe I just like rabbits.

3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive).
Or maybe I just know how they react to strangers.

4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.
Or maybe I just don't like stairs, and I need enough room for two people and all of our stuff.

5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. You’d prefer people to not drop by unannounced.
Or maybe I just don't like fences.

6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers then you are generally unhappy.
Or maybe I just like an uncluttered table.

7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person from number 1. For example, styrofoam, plastic, and paper are all disposable and you don’t really value the person long term. Glass, and ceramic are a little more precious and means you have a strong but fragile relationship; metal, wood, and plastic indicate a strong, long lasting relationship.
Or maybe a cup just doesn't belong on the grass in the garden, so I can't imagine it being there.

8. What you do with the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person in number 1.
Or maybe I just don't like litter.

9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
Or maybe I just can't tell the difference between a lake, a river, and a pond.

10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.
Or maybe I just don't like going into lakes, rivers, ponds, etc., and I would use the same method that I got there to get home.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?

It's NOT about trying to figure out any "correct" answer. It's NOT a riddle. It's about filling in the blanks.

If you come up with an answer that sounds like something psychopaths would come up with, you might be a psychopath.
Or I'm just having fun and playing the hypothetical game, because it's more fun than taking this stupid question as seriously as you seem to be.

I feel like Im playing Sheep Oh I suck at Sheep.
I was going to say Sheep as my animal, because it went better with bestiality, but decided to go with my first impression which was Fox. I imagine sex with a fox could be quite painful & dangerous... talk about taking on your problems aggressively!

I was going to say Sheep as my animal, because it went better with bestiality, but decided to go with my first impression which was Fox. I imagine sex with a fox could be quite painful & dangerous... talk about taking on your problems aggressively!
Maybe not if it were a Japanese interpretation of a Fox, as they are supposed to be able to shapeshift into men and women. So maybe a literal foxy lady, might not be so bad

I do kinda believe in these things for the most part. I think they can give insight. I think they can be telling. I really don't see all these tests as just basically hogwash. I think people don't WANT to believe they're real.... probably cause they recognize to some the degree the truth they're bringing out.... so they have to act all like, "This sh*t is junk. This isn't legit at all."

Yeah, some of it might be insightful but some of the analysis of the questions are nuts.

Here's my answers, and no I didn't cheat, I'm not that kind of a person. I wrote this before you posted your results.

1. You are walking in a beautiful woodland area, as the sun shines through the trees and a gentle breeze flows over your whole body. It’s a beautiful day. You are walking with someone:
Who are you walking with?........My Wife

2. As you walk through the woods, up ahead you see an animal in front of you:
What kind of animal is it?......A deer, I see them all the time.

3. What happens with you and the animal, and what interaction takes place between you and the animal?.............Nothing, we go about our business.

4. As you walk deeper into the woods, you come to a clearing, and in the middle of the clearing is a your perfect house.
Describe it’s size.............Small

5. As you walk closer to the house and see more of it, is it surrounded by a fence?
No, but I should build one.

6. You tentatively walk to the front door of this house and enter as the door is is slightly ajar. As you walk in you walk through to the dining area and see a table.
Describe what you see on and around the table..........A blind man and Frankenstein's monster.

7. As you finish looking around you exit the house via the back door into the garden area, which has a large area of grass. In the centre of garden, in the grass, you see a cup.
What material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, porcelain etc)?....Ceramic is there a difference between ceramic and porcelain?

8. What do you do with the cup?..........Nothing it might be dirty.

9. As you walk to the bottom of the garden you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water.
What type of body of water is it (river, lake, pond etc)?.......Pond

10. As you think about how to get back home you have to cross the water.
How do you plan on doing this?...Put on my Jesus shoes.

My problem is I can almost dissect the tests in my head and (maybe even subconsciously) I can come up with the answers that will make me appear the way I want to appear at that moment (but which may be somewhat different than that which I really am).

I think most of us can do that.

(For instance, if I wasn't taking the last test on an anonymous forum, I never would've said "Bestiality" - the fact that the thought occurred to me at all was probably driven by my narcissistic need to appear "outrageous" on the forum).

Well, yeah, you might not have said "bestiality" but maybe you would have said something else that still seemed aggressive. 'Cause I think the bestiality answer just means you're aggressive instead of passive. I assume. Depends on how you practice bestiality, of course.

I would have swam across the pond, but was being practical saying Boat cause my girlfriend was with me....yknow the one the test said I ran away from!

Are you a religious man, Captain Steel? You talked about Jesus. I didn't know that about you if you are.

I do kinda believe in these things for the most part. I think they can give insight. I think they can be telling. I really don't see all these tests as just basically hogwash. I think people don't WANT to believe they're real.... probably cause they recognize to some the degree the truth they're bringing out.... so they have to act all like, "This sh*t is junk. This isn't legit at all."
I think you see the results on the page and try to match them up best to how you feel and see the situation. We are influenced by the results and begin to break ourselves down into a sum of our emotional parts which fit into the categories they've laid out for you, essentially nullifying transcendent thought and self discovery. You see even the tiniest flicker of similarity between the test answers and self truth and you conform your self truth to that answer so you have "concrete" foundations to base your existence on.

If you're perfectly comfortable believing that your emotions and knowledge of self so easily fits into pre-constructed ideals and ready made labels, all the power to you chief.

Well, yeah, you might not have said "bestiality" but maybe you would have said something else that still seemed aggressive. 'Cause I think the bestiality answer just means you're aggressive instead of passive. I assume. Depends on how you practice bestiality, of course.
That depends whether I'm with a sheep or a fox - you don't really have to bite down on a sheep's scruff to keep them from scratching the sh*t out of you!

6. You tentatively walk to the front door of this house and enter as the door is is slightly ajar. As you walk in you walk through to the dining area and see a table.
Describe what you see on and around the table..........A blind man and Frankenstein's monster.
At first I was like "WTF?!" and then I realized you were relating the cottage to the movie Frankenstein. This means you watch movies.

I'm not saying they're 100% accurate. I just think they might be insightful. I tend to believe there can be truth found in these kinds of things. I'm not stubborn to the idea of them.

Are you a religious man, Captain Steel? You talked about Jesus. I didn't know that about you if you are.
The test reveals that I'm apparently an Agnostic who's in love with the Lord!
I must be like Spencer Tracey's character... see here...

The interesting thing Captain Steel said was he wanted to pee in the cup, and the cup is supposed to represent Jesus. Which might mean -- if he's religious at all -- he might be mad at Jesus, even if Jesus is the most important thing in his life. He might want to piss on Jesus.

The interesting thing Captain Steel said was he wanted to pee in the cup, and the cup is supposed to represent Jesus. Which might mean -- if he's religious at all -- he might be mad at Jesus, even if Jesus is the most important thing in his life. He might want to piss on Jesus.

I believe the answers are supposed to be coming from the subconscious, for the most part. The subconscious is supposed to have information you're not always aware of. It's a place where repressed emotions and things are. Where your dreams come from. Why you have strange dreams at night that seem to make no sense. They make sense to you on a subconscious level.

Captain Steel -- if he is agnostic -- might have a special place in his heart for Jesus, Christianity, religion, all of that. Deep down. Guarded. Unacknowledged. Perhaps he had a religious past and he lost touch with it. Now maybe he pisses on religion.