Down With Feminism

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
feminism leads to women being so modern that they do not want children
I'm actually looking for a girl who doesn't want to have children. I don't. :P
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

feminism leads to women being so modern that they do not want children . feminism is leading western and other modern societies to commit effective suicide by rapidly reducing population . down with feminism !!
You’ve never mentioned a wife or having children of your own. What steps are you taking to increase the population? Although, in India, surely you don’t need an increased population?

I'm actually looking for a girl who doesn't want to have children. I don't. :P
you are also affected with the cancer of feminism inspite of being a man. bah !!

You’ve never mentioned a wife or having children of your own. What steps are you taking to increase the population? Although, in India, surely you don’t need an increased population?
in india , population explosion is a thing of the past . population has stabilised in south , east and west india . only in north india it is expanding upto some extent . but since population is still increasing somewhat , i dont need to take steps to help it increase . i have a GF but we don't have any children .

you are also affected with the cancer of feminism inspite of being a man. bah !!
Dude, to not have a child is a conscious decision of every adult. It has nothing to do with feminism.
i have a GF but we don't have any children .
Why, you bloody feminist!

“The cancer of feminism”? Do you know how backward & old-fashioned you sound?

Why, you bloody feminist!
yeah i believe in women's rights and all that . also i am attracted to modern rather than traditional women . but somewhere inside me there is a growing realisation that this all leading modern societies to disaster .

it is like an alcoholic who realises alcohol is wrong but can't shake off the habit

“The cancer of feminism”? Do you know how backward & old-fashioned you sound?
i am also afflicted with the cancer

The truth is in here
I'm not the one to call everything sexist, a lot of the humor I like is not considered politically correct, and I support it as an artform. Humor is humor. I will call bad humor out, but not try to get it banned. That being said, feminism is still neccessary as long as women still are being used (sexually assaulted, getting lower wages than men, classic stereotypes like things that women are "too emotional", can't make big decisions) and face discrimination. This includes women all over the world by the way, not just US or wherever I live.

In my eyes, you can identify as a feminist and be a lovely person.

You can also be a feminist and complete ******* to the world.

It's a personality thing. Nothing else.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
feminism leads to women being so modern that they do not want children . feminism is leading western and other modern societies to commit effective suicide by rapidly reducing population . down with feminism !!
you'd love my dad. he had a bunch of children all over northeast USA. didn't help raise any of them in any way shape or form, but yeah, he certainly helped the population.

you'd love my dad. he had a bunch of children all over northeast USA. didn't help raise any of them in any way shape or form, but yeah, he certainly helped the population.
why are you assuming i would love a person who didn't help raise his own children ?

and i am not talking about fathering or mothering a horde of children but to raise two per couple , so that the population is maintained . and you don't have to rely on immigrants to take care of you in your old age .

Wowser...here was me thinking we were in an enlightened age where men no longer see women as nothing but a walking uterus.

But yeah, feminism is clearly the enemy here...never mind.

This might just do nobody any good.
Is this the part where we talk about room in countrysides?

Wowser...here was me thinking we were in an enlightened age where men no longer see women as nothing but a walking uterus.
Your enlightened age will come to an end very quickly if the enlightened people don't have any children.

Sure, also boobies and butt. Hey, that was a joke. I'm kidding, man. Chill. CHILL. I kid. I kid. I KID, OKAY?! Jesus...

Your enlightened age will come to an end very quickly if the enlightened people don't have any children.
I'm sure we'll be just fine. There are enough people around feeling obligated to put out and pop out at any given opportunity to cover for the ones who don't want or never end up having children.

So if that's so important for us? What about women who are unable to conceive? Or men who are unable to impregnate for that matter? Mass stonings?

Been watching the Handmaid's Tale too much I think.

I'm sure we'll be just fine. There are enough people around feeling obligated to put out and pop out at any given opportunity to cover for the ones who don't want or never end up having children.
Sadly, these are often people not mature enough, or not suitable to have and bring up a child. Quite ironically, one of the reasons I don't want to have a child (although admittedly, I'm looking at it from today's perspective) is that I don't think I'm mature, responsible, and experienced enough. In other words, having a child would be a very irresponsible thing for me to do. Well, it might be a Dunning–Kruger effect, though.
What about women who are unable to conceive? Or men who are unable to impregnate for that matter? Mass stonings?
For these who want to, but can't have a child, this is an undeniably painful situation, but in vitro and adoption are existing alternatives. On a side note, I wish adopting a child was much easier than it is now, and that orphanages did not look like 19th century almshouses.

Sadly, these are often people not mature enough, or not suitable to have and bring up a child. Quite ironically, one of the reasons I don't want to have a child (although admittedly, I'm looking at it from today's perspective) is that I don't think I'm mature, responsible, and experienced enough. In other words, having a child would be a very irresponsible thing for me to do. Well, it might be a Dunning–Kruger effect, though.
What about women who are unable to conceive? Or men who are unable to impregnate for that matter? Mass stonings?
For these who want to, but can't have a child, this is an undeniably painful situation, but in vitro and adoption are existing alternatives. On a side note, I wish adopting a child was much easier than it is now, and that orphanages did not look like 19th century almshouses.
Agree completely on both of your points. For every person like you who would rather wait for the right time and environment to decide if they should have children or not, there are others who think they need to have children the second they meet someone. My brother for example, 3 kids, 2 different women and he's with another now. All 3 of the women all have other kids too from previous or future relationships, and only one of them is still with the father of any of their kids. Personally I can't see the logic in having kids with someone before you really get to know them. If you're in a bad relationship and you break up, you never have to see them again. If you've had a kid with them, they're stuck in your life in some capacity forever. My friend has just started fostering and I already can't believe the stories she's told me about the two little kids she's looking after right now. Having kids for the sake of it is absolutely wrong if you're not going to look after them and love them.

I understand there are options now for people who can't conceive, but just like doing it the old fashioned way, it's not always successful. I can't imagine how painful it must be to want that so much but be completely unable to do it. I worked with a woman who went through it, and when it failed, tried for adoption but was turned down on the grounds of her and her husband's religion!

there are others who think they need to have children the second they meet someone
This is true for some religions and cultures. In Catholicism the purpose of a marriage is to bear a child, and in some cultures girls are brought up with the idea of bearing a child in mind. I don't think too many people want to have a child once they meet, though. Way too many people do not take required precautions, though, which often ends up with unwanted pregnancy. Combine these two, add abortion ban, and you have situations like the one I've read about recently - a mother of nine (!) children refuses to use contraceptives, because it's against her religious beliefs. Yep, but consciously having sex with the idea of not being able to support her family, and therefore sentencing her offspring to life in poverty is 100% in harmony with Christian faith.
Personally I can't see the logic in having kids with someone before you really get to know them.
The problem is these people do not go through this long, and balanced process of planning, honest conversations etc. Most of these situations happen in poor, uneducated families in which women simply get knocked up. Besides knowing somebody might be very ambiguous, and sometimes it's not just the matter of time, but the situations. But yes, the rule of waiting as long as possible is a good one. Especially since a breakup of two adults without a child is painful for two people, but in case they have children, way more humans suffer.