Politics = Evil?

Tools    

Where's all the political threads? Did you ban them?
Did the CIA shut them down?
Did Twt come to his senses and doesn't want anyone to know it?
Did you do like Lord of the Flies and kill everyone on the island?
What happened?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....aha....hehe....

Goober.

Actually, TwT has been busy, and the rest of us realized love is the best way to go. Join in...it's a real love fest around here nowadays.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Political threads have not been banned or even discouraged. However, as Brian said, I have a bit less time these days for verbal sparring, and apparently without me it's just Sam and Gol and Pid agreeing with each other all the time.

You're still horribly wrong about everything, by the way. And I can still prove it.

I'm just sayin'.

Haha well sunfrog, your signature sure as hell is in line with my beliefs....we should have abeer and agree with each other as well lol.

History will remember George Dubya as the Hitler of our time. -Me
Hey, that's kind of catchy.

I've been a member since 2000 and I still don't know how to quote.

Here's what Twt said: Yeah, history sure is harsh on individuals who release tens of millions of people from the rule of tyranny while stealing their oil.

That's catchy too!

Originally Posted by sunfrog
...while stealing their oil.
You mean after putting out all the burning fields and spending billions in the process?

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
You mean after putting out all the burning fields and spending billions in the process?
It's kind of hard to steal the oil if it's on fire.

It's also really stupid to steal oil if a) you have to spend hundreds of billions of dollars in the process, and b) you've already allocated billions more on research into hydrogen-powered automobiles, even going so far as to highlight the technology in the State of the Union.

So, either the Bush administration (and all us wacky "neocons") are directly contradicting our own agenda in stunningly conspicuous ways, or else the dude who still doesn't know how to use the quote feature is a little off in gauging motivations here.

Originally Posted by Yoda
It's also really stupid to steal oil if a) you have to spend hundreds of billions of dollars in the process...
Logic doesn't belong in this thread, bro.

It's also really stupid to steal oil if a) you have to spend hundreds of billions of dollars in the process, and b) you've already allocated billions more on research into hydrogen-powered automobiles, even going so far as to highlight the technology in the State of the Union.

So, either the Bush administration (and all us wacky "neocons") are directly contradicting our own agenda in stunningly conspicuous ways, or else the dude who still doesn't know how to use the quote feature is a little off in gauging motivations here.
Since when did the big man we call our president have any more credit than the average "dude who still doesn't know how to use the quote feature"? Its that "dude who still doesn't know how to use the quote feature" who put Bush in office in the first place. Power to the people (even the ones who put this president in the seat of power)

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
Since when did the big man we call our president have any more credit than the average "dude who still doesn't know how to use the quote feature"? Its that "dude who still doesn't know how to use the quote feature" who put Bush in office in the first place. Power to the people (even the ones who put this president in the seat of power)
I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say here.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
... without me it's just Sam and Gol and Pid agreeing with each other all the time. ....
And that's what keeps me coming back. I'm the filling in a Liberal Babe Sandwich!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Oooooh, what's this?? An Iraq thread!!!

I'm reading a book by swedish former defense staff advisor/diplomat advisor, Erik Pierre, called something like (it's in swedish) "Iraq - 25 secrets. What was behind the wars in Iraq - Iraq's role in american and french politics 1970 - 2005". Fascinating stuff! It's incredible to what degree both USA and France were up to their necks in Saddam's ***** even before he came to power.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say here.
Are you talking to everyone? Lol

I didn't vote for Bush the first or second time. I'm pro oral sex.
If your saying GW is pro alternative energy and anti-oil you're insane.

I want a gas tax break. For every $2.00 I spend on gas I want a 50 cent rebate from the gvernment once the war is over. May as well go more in debt.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I'm the filling in a Liberal Babe Sandwich!
Now that sounds like a yummy Sandwich.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
It's incredible to what degree both USA and France were up to their necks in Saddam's ***** even before he came to power.
yeah... i probably even owe him my having a job...