Women+Checks=Annoying

Tools    

Why do women pay with checks?
Do you know how annoying it is when they stand there and wait til the cashier tells them the total before they take out their checkbook, look for a pen, then fill everything out? Then, they wait around like a dunce like the cashier isn't going to ask them for I.D. Wtf??

If you're going to pay by check do all that while the cashier is ringing up your stuff. You can even fill in the check with everything but the amount. Sign it and write the date and name of the store even. Do a little Memo. Write in the back so you don't forget what you spent it on. And take out you f-ing I.D.! If they don't want it they'll hand it back.

Women say checks are better because by the time the check clears the money will be in the bank. Okay, that's good. If you get paid on Friday why the f* are you wrting a check on Saturday? You've got money in the bank beotch. Use cash. Writing a check the day before payday is ok but the rest of the week you should give the world a break. We don't like waiting in the checkout line. Spend two hours buying shampoo if you want, I don't care. But when you get in the checkout line hurry the f* up!

Thank you.

****in' women. I hate 'em. Why don't they all get on ships and go back where they came from?

You know what I hate? Their soft bodies, sweet lips, when they say, "I love you", when their very presence makes me smile and feel whole.

****in' women.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Have you ever stood in the checkout line behind a woman with a checkbook when you had to pee really bad?

I think not.

Usually, it's the grannies that slow me down. Cattleprods are amazingly effective in those circumstances though.

Neutral Milk Hotel
ya the Grannies are very frustrating. I mean walkers! WHATS UP WITH THOSE?!
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Randomly visiting for now
you could always switch to another register, it's true that it's quite frustrating though.