name that film x3

Tools    

reservoir dogs circa 1881
first film my friend wants to know so dont blame me if its wrong came out 60s/70s "hero"character may be charles bronson or james coburn[or not]film centres around a range where women are being made to become addicted to heroin then pimped out as prostitutes to which the hero doesnt take too kindly.
second film kinda vague,80s or early 90s film all i remember is the protagonist hides alot by blending into the background the only scene i remember the victim is in a house at night being stalked by the man/woman who is painted up to blend against the wallpaper.
lastly another 80s maybe early 90s horror involving a human body mannequin they use in science classes that is found in a mans attic which comes to life i think the film title is the name of the mannequin and the poster/vhs box art was a silhouette of the mannequin slumped in a wheelchair at the top of some stairs[may have confused this with another film though]
phew,thats it for now hope we can fish some revelations outta y'all!

first film my friend wants to know so dont blame me if its wrong came out 60s/70s "hero"character may be charles bronson or james coburn[or not]film centres around a range where women are being made to become addicted to heroin then pimped out as prostitutes to which the hero doesnt take too kindly.

PRIME CUT (1972)

Starring Lee Marvin, Gene Hackman and Sissy Spacek. A personal favorite of mine, actually.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

second film kinda vague,80s or early 90s film all i remember is the protagonist hides alot by blending into the background the only scene i remember the victim is in a house at night being stalked by the man/woman who is painted up to blend against the wallpaper.

"When a Stranger Calls Back" (1993)

The made-for-cable sequel to the 1979 original When a Stranger Calls, both starring Carol Kane and Charles Durning. You can see the trailer HERE.

reservoir dogs circa 1881
haha isnt it funny how something in your memory seems better than it actually is!when a stranger calls back spot on didnt even know it had carol kane in it ha!ill get back to you on the prime cut film but it seems right any progress on the other?there was a similar film in the 90s called fear starring robert englund so it wasnt that if that helps anybody trying to narrow it down