Movie Scenes that you wished you didn't see

Tools    

What's up everybody- I'm brand new here, just signed up like 30 seconds ago. Anyway if I can get in the fray here I'm going with:

The end scene of "Doom Generation"
Bambi's Mom getting shot
The dudes eating the "eclairs" in "Van Wilder"
The guy's heart getting ripped out in "Temple of Doom"
And pretty much all of "Scary Movie 2"

passion of the christ getting whipped

Silent Hill! Episode in toilet with dead man!!!! It’s horrible!

Any of Brokeback Mountain whilst my mother was sat beside me...

Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe
Any of Brokeback Mountain whilst my mother was sat beside me...
If your mother didn't get up and leave, who cares? Maybe she liked seeing Jakey poo and Heath boo rockin' in their cheap tent.

Scarface is #1
a couple of scenes from "The Fly"....soooo disgusting!!!!!

when he pukes on the donut then eats it....nasssssstyyyyyy

or when his body is falling apart and he eventually turns into the fly....just plain out gross......the movie is good but unfortunately i wont buy the dvd....it just creeps me out

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
If your mother didn't get up and leave, who cares? Maybe she liked seeing Jakey poo and Heath boo rockin' in their cheap tent.

Would you really want to sit next to your mother whilst two guys are going at it in a tent???...

That was certainly an awkward 2 hours or so...

I Was Scared The Whole Time

Originally Posted by uconjack
The male rape scene in Pulp Fiction

I totally agree with you pal

the "sex" scene with pierce brosnan and ... whatever that other nasty chick's name was in "the thomas crown affair" so disgusting, i almost turned gay. almost.

Originally Posted by Dante117
the "sex" scene with pierce brosnan and ... whatever that other nasty chick's name was in "the thomas crown affair" so disgusting, i almost turned gay. almost.

Success is the only Earthly judge..
Well there was that one scene in Brokeback Mountain...I guess that is pretty cool if you are into abandoning your wife, kids, virtues, and upbringing for some gay sex! But I'm just not feeling it...

The scene from Hostel where the guy cuts the eyeball....very gross.....

Originally Posted by phamman
The scene from Hostel where the guy cuts the eyeball....very gross.....
Y'know I haven't seen the film but I have seen the scene as part of the scream awards (don't ask) I thought it looked well...fake. I guess within the context of the film it was a bit sicker but I didn't see any realism there at all. The new spate of "torture" films, have little if any emotional punch. Something like Sympathy for Mr Vengeance, on the other hand...

I have seen some very sick films in my time, I guess there was a time when I was trying to push my boundaries a bit.

The most punishing and heart wrenching scene I have ever seen is the rape scene from the Accused. I went into that one cold and came out even colder, not even Base Moi or irreversible had such an effect. I think, for me, the stylized type of violence causes me to see it as a cinematic event and not as realistic as it is meant, and therefore it loses some shock value. The Accused just hit me too close to the mark.
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

PAGAN WISDOM SHALL REIGN AGAIN
Pretty much all of Irreversible. Just pathetic!Except for the rape scene 'course...just joking

Kool Aid Man
The rape scene in American History X (btw other than that its an awesome movie)
The shower fight scene in Get Rich Or Die Tryin' (and other then that its an awesome movie)
and in 8 Mile when Cheddar shoots himself (Awesome movie too) o and Eminem's sex scene with Brittany Murphy in 8 Mile

Kool Aid Man
All of Scary Movie 4 i just had to see it the first day it hit theaters and it sucked like really bad in my opinion
and Scary Movie 2 (all the other ones besides 4 i like)

wee mans full frontal nudity in jackass 2

'The Marine' is one of the stupidest movies ever.

crazed out movie freak
For me it has gotta be the scene in The Crying Game where the guy is making out with what he thought was a female, only to scroll down and discover it is really a man. Could of gone without seeing that.