What classic movie have you seen lately?

Tools    

$.50 must be the real classic not the digitally remastered versions. also I bought the whole set of original Bruce Lee films for £20 a real deal in a market and they all worked perfect. where did you get the $.50 ones from?

"Marnie" with Tippi Hedren and and very young Sean Connery. This is about the 5th time I have seen it. It is one of my favorites.

Marnie's a good one. Love it too, Raven.

Last classic film I watched was "Rashomon". Love it.

snap, watched Rashamon last night. Bit different to what I was expected as I read the book first which has 6 stories. Big fan of old Japanese films. Other classics I watched recently are Yojimbo and Seven Samurai.

Watched a great classic double last nite....

John Frankenheimer's SECONDS(9/10), surreal, powerful & haunting this film is one of my all time faves.

Alan Pakula's THE PARALAX VIEW(9/10), a brilliant political, conspiracy thriller with Warren Beatty. The director went on to make ALL THE PRESIDENTS MEN after this.

These are 2 of my favourite films & I thoroughly recommend seeing them if you haven't already.

Just saw Out of the Past, Kiss me Deadly, Vertigo and All about Eve.

The Russians are Coming! The Russians are Coming!

I watched All The President's Men this week (again, I've seen it several times). I had just bought the DVD, and I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Dustin Hoffman has always been one of my favorite actors, by the way. He was a very good Carl Bernstein in this film (and Jason Robards was very good as Ben Bradlee). Very good flick.

Speaking of Redford movies, I darn near rented 3 Days of the Condor a couple of days ago. I saw it once several years ago and thought I should see it again now, but I rented Traffic instead.

*Bump*
BTW, I was curious on what everyones definition of a "classic" is. I know it needs to be aged and memorable, at least I think it should be, but how aged? I hear the oxmoronic term "new classic" thrown around a bit so I guess there are two eras of classics, maybe three. Anyone have any thoughts?

Welcome to the human race...
These ones are all relatively classic...

Taxi Driver
ET
Walkabout
Yojimbo

Just watched Maltese Falcon and enjoyed it alot.

Wheely cool bike girl
Last man on Earth with Vincent Price. Classic SF dooms day stuff.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
just saw a slew of black and whites on PBS ...

Pride and Prejudice (1940)- Laurence Olivier RAOW, man he makes my toes curl

The Heiress (1949) - Only after watching this did I realize that Washington Square (1997, Jennifer Jason Leigh) was based off this. The original, I must say, was far more complicated, tragic, and dynamic. And off reading IMDB I realize the whole mess was based on a Henry James novel, Washington Square, so now I'm off to go read that ...

Game over man..Game over!
The Big Sleep
An Affair to Remember
Casablanca

Always in the mood for a good classic. But lately, I've seen the following:

On the Waterfront (can't imagine this in color)
Vertigo
Great Dictator

Can we try with real bullets now?
Godfather Part 2
"I know it was you Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart."

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I just watched The Third Man the other night.