Battle Of The War Movies

Tools    

Braveheart. . .duh. Much MUUUCH better war movie IMO.
And found he was eating his shoe.

These choices are really hard because these last two sets are so different from each other. Comparing these two, in particular, is almost impossible, I just can't. I love them both so much.

But I can't say can't either, can I?

The Bridge On The River Kwai
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Bridge On The River Kwai

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Yeah Braveheart

Brave heart advances

HERE IT IS THE FINAL 4 SEMIFINALs

DEER HUNTER

VS.

BRAVEHEART

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Braveheart

Ugh, tough one. Gonna have to go with Braveheart. I feel like a betrayer.

I am having a nervous breakdance
The Deer Hunter

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

deer hunter

Braveheart, this was a tough one to decide but I'm going with Braveheart.

my vote braveheart

BRAVE HEART ADVANCES INTO THE FINALS

LAST BATTLE OF FINAL 4:

APOCALYPSE NOW

VS.

SAVING PRIVATE RYAN

I know that my last two votes come from a more emotional response, because technically, the movies I didn't vote for were better, but who cares.

Saving Private Ryan

Saving Private Ryan gets my vote. Apoclolypse Now was good, but nowhere close to Saving Private Ryan *or We Were Soldiers* in my opinion. Not even Robert Duvall could save this movie when it comes to Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg *my favorite director* so yeah, Saving Private Ryan is my choice.

'Apocalypse Now'

'Saving Private Ryan' is good, but not that good.

'Apocalypse Now' is the master of the detriment of war on the human pysche, the master of the subversity of the rawness of war and a cornucopia of superb acting talent.

Saving Private Ryan gets my vote, because its so re-watchable. Apocalypse Now is great too, but less re-watchable.