Best Line in a Pixar Movie

Tools    

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
"I didn't know the baby's powers so I covered the basics." -- Edna Mode

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Buzz Lightyear: You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

&feature=related

"You are a sad, strange little man, and you
have my pity."

"Oh, so that's puce."

"Mine...Mine. Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine,
mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine,
mine, mine, mine, mine, mine...."
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
It's really good! You won't be dissapointed!
Awesome I know y son wants to see it, we have pretty much all the other pixar and dreamworks releases but not Ratatouie lol

Awesome I know y son wants to see it, we have pretty much all the other pixar and dreamworks releases but not Ratatouie lol
Awh! I hope he enjoys it! It might even be his inspiration to become a famous chef and you'll never have to eat out again!

Since we havn't had one from A Bug's Life;

Flik: Here, pretend - pretend that that's a seed.
Dot: It's a rock.
Flik: Oh, I know it's a rock, I know. But let's just pretend for a minute that it's a seed, alright? We'll just use our imaginations. Now, now do you see our tree? Everything that made that giant tree is already contained inside this tiny little seed. All it needs is some time, a little bit of sunshine and rain, and voilá!
Dot: This rock will be a tree?
Flik: Seed to tree. You've gotta work with me, here. Alright? Okay. Now, y-you might not feel like you can do much now, but that's just because, well, you're not a tree yet. You just have to give yourself some time. You're still a seed.
Dot: But it's a rock.
Flik: [shouting] I know it's a rock! Don't you think I know a rock when I see a rock? I've spent a lot of time around rocks!