Transformers

Tools    

The producers of X-Men 2 have optioned the rights to make a new Transformers movie. Live Action this time, using the original characters.

Enemies are so stimulating.
transformers robots in disguise?

wow! i used to watch that when i was a kid. dont really remember too much about it. i was more into thundercats but my bro watched transformers and i think may have had one of the toys.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Okay the new transformers movie is it going to be something like complete computer graphics like Shrek or is it to be like the HULK with the transformers as CG but the rest is real life, or with real human actors???

Never conform, never compromise....
Wow, I can't believe they are finnaly doing this. I was a huge Transformers fan as a kid and I still own th movie on dvd. I heard about one they wanted to do like 10 years ago but do to lack of technology and finachial spport it never happened. It would be sweet to see this brought to the big screen...hopefully if the robots are CGI (which they most likely will be) they will get th guys behind the Hulk to do it.
I am also glad they are sticking to the original characters, Optimist Prime was the best, same with Megatron and Starcream.
- Corey Taylor (2002)