Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Now we're talking.

I was in a bike shop the other day looking at some really good chains for children bicycles. You know the kind that people who steal children bicycles put on their children bicycles after they steal them so no one steals them back. Got to watch out for the other children bicycle snatchers.
You can't steal children bicycles just like that! Just imagine how would you feel if someone stole your child bicycle. If somebody stole my child bicycle I have in my basement, I'd call the cops and tell them: "My precious child bicycle was stolen from me by some perverted child bicycle thief.". You see, I like my children bicycles only for me. I'm not sharing them with anybody else!

In the U.K. I'm pretty sure you can marry a 16-year-old.
You can marry at 16 with your parents permission, otherwise it's 18. But the age of consent is 16.

I have an enormous crush on Katherine Ryan.
Nice selection of photos – I actually only saw her doing standup recently, where she was on about twerking being a "victim's dance". Very good.

She has that look of a tough past that makes her even more hot.
That's true – and it's a shame about the plastic surgery in more recent years that makes her look quite different.

Now we're talking.

I was in a bike shop the other day looking at some really good chains for children bicycles. You know the kind that people who steal children bicycles put on their children bicycles after they steal them so no one steals them back. Got to watch out for the other children bicycle snatchers.
You can't steal children bicycles just like that! Just imagine how would you feel if someone stole your child bicycle. If somebody stole my child bicycle I have in my basement, I'd call the cops and tell them: "My precious child bicycle was stolen from me by some perverted child bicycle thief.". You see, I like my children bicycles only for me. I'm not sharing them with anybody else!
I wouldn't know. I don't have a child of my own. I only have the young girls I steal from other people. But mostly I just daydream about having a dirty young Arya in my basement. My whole apartment is a basment so... Having her in my basement IS having her in my room. Unless I lock her in the bathroom...

She'll probably lock herself in the bathroom and call me a liar for not having the ice cream I promised, and for not letting her see her parents after she behaved well like I promised.

"But Arya, you're parents are dead remember."

"I'm not Arya, I'm Maisie Williams, and I want to go home!"

"But then I'll go to prison. No, it's better if you just stay in the bathroom until you're hungry and decide to come out."

Yup, that's how it'll happen... Too bad she's 18 now... Well, I could always get a 12-year-old that looks like her and make her wear an Arya costume.

A few more pictures for all the Sarah fans:

She looks really good in the second pic. She was very attractive until the... umm... lifestyle choices took over.

Another comedienne I have a crush on is Sara Pascoe. Mostly because she has a cracking pair of legs, I'll admit, but I like her anyway.

She looks really good in the second pic. She was very attractive until the... umm... lifestyle choices took over.
Yes it's a shame.

Another comedienne I have a crush on is Sara Pascoe. Mostly because she has a cracking pair of legs, I'll admit, but I like her anyway.
I know her but I don't think I've ever seen her stand-up. I used to like Catherine Tate in the good old days before she was famous.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I wouldn't know. I don't have a child of my own. I only have the young girls I steal from other people. But mostly I just daydream about having a dirty young Arya in my basement. My whole apartment is a basment so... Having her in my basement IS having her in my room. Unless I lock her in the bathroom...

She'll probably lock herself in the bathroom and call me a liar for not having the ice cream I promised, and for not letting her see her parents after she behaved well like I promised.

"But Arya, you're parents are dead remember."

"I'm not Arya, I'm Maisie Williams, and I want to go home!"

"But then I'll go to prison. No, it's better if you just stay in the bathroom until you're hungry and decide to come out."

Yup, that's how it'll happen... Too bad she's 18 now... Well, I could always get a 12-year-old that looks like her and make her wear an Arya costume.
Creepiest MoFo Post 2016.

Lou Hopper of Tattoo Fixers

Currently addicted to this show: