Craven: I might direct 'Scream 4'

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

Wes Craven has hinted that he may direct Scream 4 if the script and money are right.
The horror heavyweight, who helmed the first three instalments in the slasher franchise, told website Bloody Disgusting that he has not completely ruled out returning for the fourth outing.
"It would take it being as a good a script as the first one was," he said, adding: "[And the] pay day reflects what I've done for [the Weinstein] company and what I've gone through on Cursed!"
Craven confirmed that Scream scribe Kevin Williamson has "made a deal to write" the follow-up but admitted that he has no idea what the storyline will entail.
Last year, a press release for Scream 4 suggested that the film will "re-start the franchise", leading to speculation that the main cast will be replaced by younger, fresher faces.
However, original stars Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox-Arquette and David Arquette have reportedly been approached to make cameo appearances in the long-in-development movie.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...-scream-4.html

truthfully, though I was happy with the trilogy as-is, I think a sequel has potential. That is only given the trust I put in Craven to move forward if it's actually a good idea. Otherwise, I pray to god this stays in the deep dark corners of rumor.

I ask though, aren't you all at least curious?