Wes Craven's Cursed

Tools    

Is he? lol...

this film is set to RESTART production soon....

Plot: A werewolf attack unites three strangers one moonlit night in Los Angeles and they must fight for survival against the beast and its curse.

Cast: Christina Ricci, Skeet Ulrich, Mandy Moore, Scott Baio, James Brolin, Illeana Douglas, Jesse Eisenberg, Shannon Elizabeth, Omar Epps, Corey Feldman, Robert Forster, Judy Greer, Kristina Anapau, Scott Foley, Michelle Krusiec, Eric Ladin, James Callahan, Shashawnee Hall, Milo Ventimiglia.

With a NEW script... and the sources That B say they hear Corey Haim is replacing Corey Feldman! ouch.

"Director Wes Craven told SCI FI Wire that he expects to resume production in November on his werewolf film Cursed, which Dimension Films shut down after 11 weeks of shooting in order to fix the script. Screenwriter Kevin Williamson rewrote his own script to address problems. "The studio wasn't happy with the third act, which we were about to start shooting," Craven said in an interview."

"Craven added that the production shutdown and rewrite process has left him less than enthusiastic about the movie. "It's just been a matter of trying to get it done, so it's been a very long arduous process, and frankly I'm just sick of the process and want to go out and do something I can feel really good about," he said.

"Craven said that he originally planned to make a different film. "We started with me being offered to do a remake of a Japanese film called Pulse," he said. "The usual translation was sometimes called Circuit. It's by [Kiyoshi] Kurasawa. Five weeks before shooting, Dimension pulled the plug on it. And then for one reason or another, they made us an offer that we kind of had to accept to do this film Cursed."

"Cursed tells the story of a group of people who unite to fight a curse after they are attacked by a werewolf.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	cursedimage01x.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	1709  

Oh no. I thought this thread was about Wes Craven being cursed. Damn.

Here is the up to date info on Cursed :

Release Date: February 25, 2005

Starring: Christina Ricci, Shannon Elizabeth, Scott Foley, Omar Epps, Kristina Anapau, Scott Baio, James Brolin, Illeana Douglas, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Forster, Judy Greer, Milo Ventimiglia, Corey Feldman, Portia de Rossi, Joshua Jackson, Michael Rosenbaum, Mya, Mandy Moore (cameo), Lance Bass, Craig Kilborn

Plot: The highly anticipated reunion of Wes Craven and Kevin Williamson, the creative minds behind the record-breaking "Scream" trilogy. This time, Craven and Williamson put their signature on the classic werewolf tale, re-inventing the genre with their hip, edge-of-your-seat style. Set in Los Angeles, "Cursed" centers around an estranged brother and sister dealing with the recent loss of their parents, whose lives are irrevocably altered one dark night in Los Angeles by a vicious animal attack.

The Cursed movie poster is below.....
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	poster1.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	3660  

That looks great, but I'm skeptical

Originally Posted by zBLARz
That looks great, but I'm skeptical
I'm afraid I have to agree with you there

yea, i have a feeling this wont turn out goood