Scream Trilogy

Tools    

Which movie did you think was the best in the SCREAM trilogy?

First One.
(But i did like the third one when Jay and Silent Bob Made an appearence)

1st one of course.
And found he was eating his shoe.

I just didnt like it, i dont like err whats his face, the guy from Kangaroo Jack, i think thats him, him. I didnt like them killing off the movie geek one (gee i'm having a really bad day with names). Didnt like the whole mother twist, which may be ironic, prob should watch again. Just generally wasnt impressed after seeing 1st, altho i saw the 3rd before it as well, i think...

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
i thought the second was really good and scary and the van scene was great yeh but i preferred the third. I love the way it all wrapped up and tied together nicely. And a nice appearance from Randy (the geek guy) telling the rules of a trilogy, which was a great idea by the director. To have all these rules come into play, and these different backstories tying up.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
The best part and probably the funniest was the part where Roman comes back from the grave to try and get his final kill... Pure hilarity........And in my opinion this was David Arquettes(sp?) BEST acting gig, out of all the scream flicks.

Scream 1- Classic
Scream 2- The series loses steam here.
Scream 3- A decent closer, but not satisfying enough.

Mrs. BDT to y'all
Defo the first one, second was probably the worst

wow, 2nd was my fav, interesting

first was the best but thats for personal reasons. It was my first "horror movie" I was so scared i had to watch it mid day. I wasn't sure what I had instore for me. I ended up laughing so hard I almost pee'd myself!

second was kind of boring

Third was kinda predictable but fairly entertaining

Pirates of The Carribean

really

i enjoyed the 2nd one the most, ive seen the 1st one so many times it lost its appeal on me