Wes Craven is Dead

Tools    

I so wanna see Shocker. I believe it's coming out on Blu-ray (now? this month?)

I so wanna see Shocker. I believe it's coming out on Blu-ray (now? this month?)
Those are my two favorites.. I havent seen Shocker in years.. I rewatched The People under.... a few years ago..

did you know Minio was in The People Under The Stairs?

Yeah, that is a very messed up movie. I saw it about five years ago.

I think Craven is certainly a worthy contender for greatest horror director ever, even if he's not my personal favorite he is right up there.

He definitely did direct some junk, though. Vampire in Brooklyn ... I had to turn it off. Cursed wasn't so great. Some of his other movies haven't really appealed to me. Some stuff I still need to watch -- I've yet to see the original Hills Have Eyes. I've got the DVD, I just haven't watched it yet.

And of course there's the crappy Scream 3 and Scream 4.

I always loved the original Hills Have Eyes, but others don't seem to as much. Weirdos.

I saw The Hills Have Eyes Part 2. (no surprise there) Even own it on Blu-ray. I'm talking about the original movie from the '80s (which features a dog having a flashback scene) -- not the remake's sequel. Although I did see the remake and the remake's sequel. Just never saw the original first movie -- but I'm on it!

Sad news. R.I.P.

amen.