Jason Mewes where are you?

Tools    

Seraph of the Void
Jason Mewes (Jay of Jay and Silent Bob) Has been missing for approx 10 months after probation sentencing for drug charges.

They think he is out of the country or dead.(I hope not)

What do you think?
"When I said my quarters were cold, I did not mean "Oh, I think it is a little chilly in here. Perhaps I'll throw a blanket on the bed." No! I said it was cold! As in, "Oh look - my left arm has snapped off like an icicle and shattered on the floor!"

Back with a bang!
OMG! I really hope Jason isn't dead, that would be horrible

No, he is not dead....

Jason Mewes, since Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back , has done/is going to do:

High Times Potluck (2001)....Guy
R.S.V.P (2002) .....Terry
[b]You'll Never Weiz in This Town Again (2002) ..... Himself
Clerks:Sell Out (2002 - Rumor) .... Jay

I'm not old, you're just 12.
He also appears in the truly sick, twisted film Vulgar, as a guy who sells the main characters guns and throws water balloons at cars. Funny stuff, and a must see for people who thought Blue Velvet needed some clowns in it. (One place he won't be seen is Kevin Smith's new movie, Jersey Girl, which is a romantic comedy that stars Jennifer Lopez , and is a PG 13. not looking forward to that one...)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

yes you did...
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

No he didn't.
Oh, wait. Yes he did.

It just seemed like the right thing to do, you know?

From IMDB.com:

"Missing" Mewes Found in L.A.
Cult film actor Jason Mewes is alive and well, easing fears that he was dead. Mewes, who played the long-haired, drug-loving Jay in Kevin Smith's Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma and Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back, was reportedly on the run - an arrest warrant had been issued for him after he violated probation on a heroin conviction - or even feared dead after his friends told the Chicago Sun-Times they hadn't seen him in 10 months. But last month, Mewes made an appearance at a film festival in Malibu to promote his new indie movie Rsvp, and he'll host a talent show on October 17 at Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia. Mewes' agent Nancy Oeswein chuckles, "The rumors of his death are greatly exaggerated. I just got off the phone with him. He's certainly not in hiding. He just moved to LA."
There you have it.