THE DARK KNIGHT (Nolan's BATMAN sequel)

Tools    

Psychopathic Psychiatrist
Nolan seems more about realism in his movies and a super steroid freak like BANE in the comics wouldn't work in Nolan's mind
I am aware there arenīt any super-sized pro bodybuilders who can act, let alone carrying a well recognized name, but that is probably where Nolan was completely wrong. He should have just forget about doing a comic-adaption to begin with or think it over at least twice, if itīs really a good idea to bring someone like BANE into his Batman-Movies.

If you ask me, the best version of BANE they could ever do in a non-cartoon movie, would be based on CGI with JOSH BROLINīs voice, but just forget about screening a pro-bodybuilder or someone as anorexic-looking (compared to the original BANE) as Tom Hardy is looking like.

BKB
I am aware there arenīt any super-sized pro bodybuilders who can act, let alone carrying a well recognized name, but that is probably where Nolan was completely wrong. He should have just forget about doing a comic-adaption to begin with or think it over at least twice, if itīs really a good idea to bring someone like BANE into his Batman-Movies.

If you ask me, the best version of BANE they could ever do in a non-cartoon movie, would be based on CGI with JOSH BROLINīs voice, but just forget about screening a pro-bodybuilder or someone as anorexic-looking (compared to the original BANE) as Tom Hardy is looking like.
Now let's imagine for a moment that Christopher Nolan never made The DARK KNIGHT Trilogy and instead, Michael Mann did?? Would it be as good since both filmmakers are similiar in style like the movie "HEAT" with Pacino and Deniro??

Psychopathic Psychiatrist
Excellent!

I wished he would have been making more movies. I also think, there is something "extra" in his style, that is missing with Nolanīs style, but i canīt tell what it really is.

Now when i think about it, i guess it is the kind of music along with certain scenes, Michael Mann is using, so Mannīs work often contains scenes, being as kewl as classic music-video-clips, something that in my opinion, is totally missing in Nolanīs movies.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
15 by my count.

Sometimes I feel like there was no bigger fan of this movie when it came out than me. I was such a fan of the character when I first discovered movies when I was a young kid. Then this came out when I was in the process of growing as a movie watcher and seemed like I was being rewarded with a gift or something. I wasn't self aware enough to buy into the craze of Heath Ledger's death when this was released, just immersed in the whole experience of the movie. I wanted other people to see it and feel what i felt even though I didn't realize they thought I was stupid for liking movies more than just a throw away pump n dump experience. I hadn't reached some Seinfeld/Madonna level of neuroticism yet to understand them. Now, i see the film as a Nolan film with all the normal Nolan film flaws and criticisms but man that summer of 2008 was a sublime time for me personally being a movie nerd.
I keep finding myself getting lost in Batman Begins clips on YT and I just can't believe it was 2005, it just seems ageless like it could've been made this year.

Welcome to the human race...
james gunn better not remake the dark knight cause i heard his going to redo all the dc movies
Heard it from where? Superhero movies don't get remade, they get rebooted. The Dark Knight isn't a remake of 1989's Batman and Man of Steel isn't a remake of Superman. Just because Gunn has announced plans for a whole new slate of movies doesn't mean they're going to be remakes.

Heard it from where? Superhero movies don't get remade, they get rebooted. The Dark Knight isn't a remake of 1989's Batman and Man of Steel isn't a remake of Superman. Just because Gunn has announced plans for a whole new slate of movies doesn't mean they're going to be remakes.
one of my support workers told me that james gunn gonna remade all dc moviees not remake