Donīt know the name?

Tools    

Hi, I have the same problem as many other. I saw a good film many years ago and I donīt know the name of it. Itīs a ghost movie and in it you have a couple with some children who have at least one poltergeist in theire house. In one scene the man wakes up at night and starts to **** an gorgeus woman, who then changes in to an fat, old and laughing woman. In another scene the family goes to an picknick to get away from the ghostīs but then all the food starts flying around. In the end they move to a new house, and the woman hears here mother call from the basement, but when she goes there her mother isnīt there (which happened also at the old house) and then she realises the ghosts followed them.
If some genious knows this I will love him forever
ps: excuse my english Iīm from Iceland

when i read about the beautiful woman turning into a fat woman, I was thinking about 'The Shining' but i think you have got a few movies mixed up.

Originally Posted by Charismasloverno5
when i read about the beautiful woman turning into a fat woman, I was thinking about 'The Shining' but i think you have got a few movies mixed up.
No Iīm not thinking of shining (Iīm not that stupid)lol. No the man wakes up at night and goes down stairs, sees this woman and canīt resist her.

Do you know any of the actors in it?

no Itīs like over ten years since I saw it

Well that's bloody helpful!

I finally found it "The haunted" brilliant. and thanks anyway. see it if u can itīs very good