Anonymous Last

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Kinda, but I've seen a lot of people say that.

Bring on the silly, I say. The lists of Best Scenes In Which A Red Dress Denotes Prostitution will not evaporate, just because they're surrounded by funny threads.
i had a thread idea a couple days ago.... i don't know. i am afraid of rejection okay! im afraid no one will post in my cute little thread...

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
i had a thread idea a couple days ago.... i don't know. i am afraid of rejection okay! im afraid no one will post in my cute little thread...
My threads usually don't do very well and there's one that never even got a response to it, so I know how you feel. It can be a little intimidating, but you have nothing to lose by trying...and your 'parent' thread got alot of responses....so try.

MovieForums Extra
Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal

That's exactly how I feel. It must be performance anxiety or something.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Ha, I used to have that anxiety till I started the Quote of the Day thread on a whim. I really didn't mean it to be a, well, quote of the day thread. I just wanted to post a quote I'd read that day and thought was interesting. Now the thread's like a million pages long. Sheesh.

Oh, and on alternating Fridays that don't fall on a full moon, I'm Anonymous Second-to-Last.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Sir Toose
WTF is going on my brother?

Tell me something I don't know.
One of us Toose needs a good swift kick in our bad pants. Let's see if the MoFos playing at home can guess which one us (you or I) it is.

Other than that... I have the fear that you already know me too well and next time I am not falling for the "smell my finger" bit.

Originally Posted by Austruck

Oh, and on alternating Fridays that don't fall on a full moon, I'm Anonymous Second-to-Last.
I suggest a new tactic; let the Wookie do the mooning.

Originally Posted by jrs
This thread is ridiculous.
I feel ya!

It has not even started to get ridiculous yet mon capitaine and I know you love me Jason. Your love might not be ocean universe huge... but I know that there is love in that Scooby villain mask we like to wear. *wink wink*

The Adventure Starts Here!
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Other than that... I have the fear that you already know me too well and next time I am not falling for the "smell my finger" bit.
That's only marginally better than the "pull my finger" bit. But I suspect they are two fingers on the same hand anyway, so to speak.

One of us Toose needs a good swift kick in our bad pants. Let's see if the MoFos playing at home can guess which one us (you or I) it is.

It's most likely me. A pragmatist would weigh the evidence at hand and note that the trouble scales generally tip in my favor.

See, I'm good-natured trouble though. I am the tongue so firmly planted in the cheek (but somewhat less slimy), "The lunatic, the lover, and the poet are of imagination all compact." (Willy the Bard said that).

Anywho, I was being genuine in starting this thread so cast me not a suspicious glance for truly I was offering a hand to shake and not to maul.

Arresting your development
It's most likely me. A pragmatist would weigh the evidence at hand and note that the trouble scales generally tip in my favor.
I'll place my bet and put my money on you also Sir... only because I am not wearing any pants. My lack of pants was due to the bad feeling in them, but I still have on my non-slouchy boots.

See, I'm good-natured trouble though. I am the tongue so firmly planted in the cheek (but somewhat less slimy), "The lunatic, the lover, and the poet are of imagination all compact." (Willy the Bard said that).
Artistic tongues come in many flavors, shapes and sizes (some with added sugars and colors)... You my MoFo friend have the vibe and the glow sort of like The Last Dragon, for a rookie poet as myself to bounce and flip styles with. Similar to urban kids on a broken box spring mattress pad laid out in Yoda's hood... and it's all good. Thanks for the wet Willy.

Anywho, I was being genuine in starting this thread so cast me not a suspicious glance for truly I was offering a hand to shake and not to maul.

There are no suspicious glances from me. I'll be glad to shake hands and share a fifty cent bag of chips with my brethren.

I'll place my bet and put my money on you also Sir... only because I am not wearing any pants. My lack of pants was due to the bad feeling in them, but I still have on my non-slouchy boots.
What was the cause of the bad feeling? Bad timing? These pictures in my head!

Artistic tongues come in many flavors, shapes and sizes (some with added sugars and colors)... You my MoFo friend have the vibe and the glow sort of like The Last Dragon, for a rookie poet as myself to bounce and flip styles with. Similar to urban kids on a broken box spring mattress pad laid out in Yoda's hood... and it's all good. Thanks for the wet Willy.
Indeed they do. I rather enjoy your skillful rapier like slashes and your obvious delight in brandishing them. There's a thrill in it isn't there? I see you, you see me, the only question is... if we're friends then whom shall we gang up on?

There are no suspicious glances from me. I'll be glad to shake hands and share a fifty cent bag of chips with my brethren.
You bring the chips, I'll bring the sake.