Name the Actress

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Mezzy this answer was not confirmed. no open floor was made so post is still open. We need to play the game properly people.
I confirmed it on page 6. Go back and re-read.

I apologise. The game is called Name the Actress. I named the actress. The film is incidental. Some on this thread are waiting an age to confirm or reveal the answer.

I apologise. The game is called Name the Actress. I named the actress. The film is incidental. Some on this thread are waiting an age to confirm or reveal the answer.
Personally I think on all these threads where you try to guess an actor/actress or movie from a screenshot or photo or whatever, the person who thinks he/she knows the answer ought to provide proof, such as a link to a website where the image is hosted which includes the name of the actor/actress or the name of the movie. I also believe anyone who posts what they believe to be the correct answer and are later proved to be wrong ought to be taken immediately to the chopping block and beheaded, or, at least, be BANNED from posting for 24 hours.

The op on the movie screenshot game states that "If you know it's right, I guess you can go right ahead and post your next one." This eliminates the need to wait for confirmation and allows the game to run more smoothly I think.

Personally I think on all these threads where you try to guess an actor/actress or movie from a screenshot or photo or whatever, the person who thinks he/she knows the answer ought to provide proof, such as a link to a website where the image is hosted which includes the name of the actor/actress or the name of the movie. I also believe anyone who posts what they believe to be the correct answer and are later proved to be wrong ought to be taken immediately to the chopping block and beheaded, or, at least, be BANNED from posting for 24 hours.

The op on the movie screenshot game states that "If you know it's right, I guess you can go right ahead and post your next one." This eliminates the need to wait for confirmation and allows the game to run more smoothly I think.
I go along with both your points. The beheading or banning should take place if a member does that then is found to be wrong. That will not allow the game to run smoothly as it will just create confusion. It they go ahead without the posters confirmation yes proof should be supplied. But how? For instance I believe Inger Stevens is correct. But confirmation is needed as I do not know from where that photo was procured. So we have a stalemate of sorts until the poster comes back on to confirm. The different time zones do not help matters either.

Some of the rules should be changed on some of these games. For instance, on the movie screenshot game, don't post an image if you're going to disappear for several days. That puts the game on hold if additional clues are requested and the op is gone. I went ahead anyway. I'm tired of waiting. One forfeits the game if he/she vanishes without a trace.

Is that Catherine Deneuve in the black and white photo?
Anyone can confirm their own guess by doing a quick reverse image Google search (after you have guessed!). Sure it's best if the person posting the photo can respond, but that's not always possible, so in that case anyone can check google images for the answer. It works the vast majority of times.

I just now did that for the photo above, and yes I was right it is Catherine Deneuve.

See for yourselves
https://www.google.com/search?sa=G&h...AT5Y9ZG3Noy-M:

Well Orson why did you not post a pic or call open floor?
I wasn't sure who's turn it was, or if the person who posted the pic of Catherine Denevue was suppose to post a pic. There seemed to be some confusion as to who's turn it was.

Open Floor.

If you click on the photo I posted, you can see it better. I had a problem trying to get it full sized.
LOL. I posted her in another thread. Brigitte Bardot.