Jrs' Movie Collection

Tools    

The director of these films didn't intend you to download a 700mb rip of it and then act like you're a connoisseur.
Normally I'd just pass over stuff like that and not give it any thought, but since you're feeling shocked by it, I do find it kind of funny now that JRS is openly letting everyone know that he's downloading major stuff and not paying for it.

JRS - or is it Duces? - what a pimp you've become! Tell me, when are you gonna start pimping out lesbian superheroes?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
so let me get this straight: half or more of this "collection" is downloaded material? wow that's not a collection at all if it is.

I know JRS is catching a lot of flack here but actually, with the exception of the not paying part, he's exactly what the studios want the rest of us to become. Forget 3D, if they could get us all to pay to watch streamed films (instead of go to the cinema) and then download them at a later date (instead of buying the dvd retail) they'd do it tomorrow, as that would save them a huge amount of money. That's already what they're looking at.

For them, that's the dream folks and don't forget it.

I know JRS is catching a lot of flack here but actually, with the exception of the not paying part, he's exactly what the studios want the rest of us to become. Forget 3D, if they could get us all to pay to watch streamed films (instead of go to the cinema) and then download them at a later date (instead of buying the dvd retail) they'd do it tomorrow, as that would save them a huge amount of money. That's already what they're looking at.
I used to advocate the immortality of movie theatres, but I'm starting to think it's time to kill those vampires -- it cost $17 just to watch Clash of the Titans in 3-D the other day. You could get the Blu-ray for almost that price.

Plus, obnoxious technology -- cell phones, iPhones, iPods and the ultimate worst thing ever - BLUETOOTH DEVICES IN THE EAR, TURNED ON (so that it blinks and flashes brightly in a dark movie theatre) - is making moviegoing experiences a nightmare.

I think that - by 2100, at least - there either won't be movie theatres or it will become something different. Maybe the majority of people will just download movies or something and maybe movie theatres will be this rare thing, a rare treat that some people do -- maybe they'll have little closed off rooms you can rent and watch a movie on a big screen, but it'll cost you $100 per person. Something like that.

Firstly, I wouldn't expect cinemas to be as they are now in 50 years, let alone by 2100 IMO... And that's me being conservative.

Secondly, anyone who pays $17 to see Clash Of The Titans in 3D deserves to be ripped off. Actually, anyone who paid to see Clash Of The Titans deserved to be ripped off.