Easter Eggs

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Check this site out..http://www.eeggs.com and check and see if your DVD has a hidden egg in the menu. You would be surprised what you can find. Like the 3rd version of T2 or something else...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Just as fair warning...this site is not completely accurate with it's info.

If anyone needs a complete list of easter eggs or even how to find particular eggs, let me know. I have studio release info for all eggs on the market.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
OH OH OH!!! ME ME ME!!! I would find one rather useful. If you can point me in the right direction my email adress is [email protected]!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Found one on Cast Away the other day, taken from a hint from eeggs.com, If you pop in the second disc, and go to Storyboard and Galleries or something like that, then go to the Second option in the list and use your Arrow button and go Left, it will highlight the Wings, and you can find out what was in the Unopened Package. It's pretty funny actually.

Give me a couple of days to download the info from work and I'll send it to you OG.