Siegfried & Roy: Roy Mauled!

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
Roy Horn, of the famous Vegas act "Siegfried & Roy" is in critical condition tonight, after having been mauled by one of his trained tigers in front of the audience. The white tiger began his attack just shortly after Roy brought him on stage. Using the microphone, Roy tried to beat the animal, but it was to no avail and the tiger dragged the magician to within feet of the first row audience.

Roy remains in critical condition tonight.

If this animal was trained, how could this have happened? These guys have been doing their Vegas show for years now with no accidents, what could have made this tiger go mad?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

What could have made this tiger go mad?
Well, the pressure of performing two shows a day, and the lifestyle of being a successful stage personality: all the cocaine, the phoneys, business managers skimming profits, the wild sex with backstage bettys, thinly veiled mob ties, being out until all hours of the morning, the gambling debts, the greasy food, the mind-numbing heat....could be just about ANYthing. It is Vegas after all.

What, are you kidding me, r3port3r? It's a frippin' Tiger, how "trained" do you expect it to ever really be? Not trained enough, is apparently the correct answer.

Anywho, this is one funny damn story. Laughed like Hell when I heard it this afternoon. Well, not quite as funny as Rush Limbaugh being a hypocrictical drug addict, but pretty damn funny just the same.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I must become Caligari..!

God i am sorry but its just SO funny, its sad but, F***, i knew it would happen some time.... all we nned now is Steve Irwin, Eaten
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
...Rush Limbaugh being a hypocrictical drug addict...
Rush Limbaugh is a hypocrite?!! You mean all those years of listening to him in the 80's and he was just talkin' out his arse?! Jeeze, first Wally George, now Rush--well, there's always Doctor Laura...wait...

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
If this animal was trained, how could this have happened? These guys have been doing their Vegas show for years now with no accidents, what could have made this tiger go mad?
What did I tell you in "The Business of Charity" thread?! PEOPLE DON'T TRAIN OTHERS ANYMORE! It's gotten so bad that they can't even train tigers. Pretty soon, Tony the Tiger is gonna jump off a box of Frosted Flakes and maul some poor, unsuspecting kid!

BTW, I guess now we know which one is Roy.

Originally Posted by Hondo333
.... all we nned now is Steve Irwin, Eaten
That sexy, muscular, blonde Australian Crocodile Hunter? Mmmm. I'll do it.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
That sexy, muscular, blonde Australian Crocodile Hunter? Mmmm. I'll do it.
I would think Jeff Corwin to be more your type Sexy.