THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

The only two i cared about that won were Ennio and Brie. The only one i cared about that lost was Anomalisa.
Replace Brie with Vikander, and add that I was happy to see Ex Machina get effects, and we're in total agreement!

still have an internal dialogue going on about my psychological horror.
I try not to get swept up in hubris, I try to remain realistic no matter how much I love a script.
But I think I need to stay open to the possibility of success.

Part of me is saying.. be optimistic. Maybe it'll be great and a lot of people will watch it and share it on their social media. Pick an actress that will do nudity so you can charge for an uncensored version of the film.

Of course even finding a girl that is okay with nudity and is also a good actress is a big hurdle in itself.. but i would offer partnership in profit instead of a flat rate.

That and an excellent script might bring someone out of the mayhem. But then do I need additional footage or is just some uncensored t&a enough to get people to pay.

Gonna watch something good tonight I CAN FEEL IT

Partly because my choices right now are all faves.

Se7en
Being John Malkovich
Naked
Antichrist
Mulholland Drive

Sooooo I COULD just randomly pick and be happy.

Missed the Oscars, read the highlights.

I'm so happy with where my new script is going. Really unleashing my inner Lynch with this one. So much fun.

I was inspired with a new concept and I've begun plotting for my first feature length script.
Indie Science fiction!

If that does well I'd like to do a large budget sci fi epic.. like 80 or 100 million budget.
This means I have two scripts in the queue that need writing.

One of the worst things about having some psychotic illness, is the f*cking dreams. You could call them nightmares, but... they're different. More intense and frightening, more real. When I have them I feel like I'm being tortured to death.

Master of My Domain
Maybe I should have reviewed a different film.

Let the night air cool you off
One of the worst things about having some psychotic illness, is the f*cking dreams. You could call them nightmares, but... they're different. More intense and frightening, more real. When I have them I feel like I'm being tortured to death.
This should be the basis of your next script.

This should be the basis of your next script.
Good idea, but that might actually work best as a short film/script too, depending on the idea.

Add this bastard to the list of influences for what I'm working on now.

I've gravitated my feature toward being an end of the world script.
Will audiences be open to such a familiar premise? IDK.

Hopefully it makes a difference what the rest of the film is like.

I think.. yes! Yes they will.

I loved the man from nowhere, and it was korea's highest grossing film of 2010.
The plot is simple. Child gets kidnapped. Man kicks to rescue her. But it was thrilling!

Add this bastard to the list of influences for what I'm working on now.

Who is that? A homeless man's version of Johnny Depp?

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I was out walking my dog earlier when I saw a UFO. Or eight UFOs to be exact!

My attention was caught by an object in the sky. It was like a ball of fire; bright orange with a tinge of pink and twinkling like a star. It careered across the sky at an incredible pace, faster than any plane or anything could possibly go. And then about 10 seconds later, from behind a building an identical object appeared and followed the same path. Then a third. Then a fourth. Then it was clear for a few minutes before a fifth object, and then two more almost side by side. And then a few minutes later one final object. By the time of the last few the route we were taking had taken us underneath their path and it was completely silent, not a trace of any engine noise.

Now I'm sure there is some kind of logical explanation but until I hear it it was definitely aliens!

Where are you again? I wanna see if I can find reports of this.