America online 9.0

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
It's great isn't it?

You can have backgrounds, have your own pic that others view, it's easier to play games, to bake cookies, to make weetabix, to drink milk, to walk down a straight line!

woweeee!

AOL anyone? (not me)

Enemies are so stimulating.
Originally Posted by MinionTV
It's great isn't it?

You can have backgrounds, have your own pic that others view, it's easier to play games, to bake cookies, to make weetabix, to drink milk, to walk down a straight line!

woweeee!

AOL anyone? (not me)
msn 8 i thought was the new one? maybe thats just the explorer. its no different to the other explorers anyway. the messenger rules though! me and chris used to web cam one another all the time when we first got it. i love-it!

AOL used to be **** **** ****ty when i had it. it always used to knock me offline if i was on at peek times and it used to cut off if someone phoned the house too. i dont know if that happens to everyone with a 56k modem but it hasnt happened since i got broadband so im guesssing the poo 56k modem might have been the reason. and maybe the fact that it wasnt on a seperate line to the phone.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Originally Posted by MinionTV
It's great isn't it?

woweeee!

AOL anyone? (not me)

AOL 9.0 is Optimized. It not only has better features....but you never have to worry about being kicked off again! AOL 9.0 brings you right back on itself. If any problems, it even fixes itself as well.
No more of that dialing once...dialing twice....just to get through. 9.0 is

Originally Posted by jrs

AOL 9.0 is Optimized. It not only has better features....but you never have to worry about being kicked off again! AOL 9.0 brings you right back on itself. If any problems, it even fixes itself as well.
No more of that dialing once...dialing twice....just to get through. 9.0 is

cool i might get it for when i go back to uni then i loose broadband the moment i leave my parents behind again. doh!

You've gotta love their "1045 hours free for 45 days" offer, considering you'd have to be online over 23 hours and 12 minutes each day to use it all up.

Originally Posted by Yoda
You've gotta love their "1045 hours free for 45 days" offer, considering you'd have to be online over 23 hours and 12 minutes each day to use it all up.

i havent seen that offer around.

im thinking twice about AOL becasue of the way they tamper with things on your computer and i read the other day that they did this think to prevent junk mail but it also stops competing businesses contacting you. they are sneeky.